Expired

WTD Invite to private Torrent site please...

Found 16th Apr 2009
As above looking for an invite thanks in advance will leave Rep...

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
8 Comments

people are quite reluctant to give them out.......... especially since if you're a constant leecher, it comes back to bite them on the ass.
have you got anything to trade?
or some stats from any private sites?

Have you tried BakedBits? It used to be Bitnation and i think signups are still free. Download speeds are good but you must keep up your ratios. They get new stuff pretty fast too.

Original Poster

Reddwarfposse5;4940398

Have you tried BakedBits? It used to be Bitnation and i think signups are … Have you tried BakedBits? It used to be Bitnation and i think signups are still free. Download speeds are good but you must keep up your ratios. They get new stuff pretty fast too.

Never heard of it will check it out tho thanks:thumbsup:

Original Poster

czar.nik;4939355

people are quite reluctant to give them out.......... especially since if … people are quite reluctant to give them out.......... especially since if you're a constant leecher, it comes back to bite them on the ass.have you got anything to trade?or some stats from any private sites?

Trade? for a free invite:?

Original Poster

Reddwarfposse5;4940398

Have you tried BakedBits? It used to be Bitnation and i think signups are … Have you tried BakedBits? It used to be Bitnation and i think signups are still free. Download speeds are good but you must keep up your ratios. They get new stuff pretty fast too.

Just had a look you need an invite for that site:?

nutta;4940537

Trade? for a free invite:?

normally you swap invites.............

Original Poster

czar.nik;4941557

normally you swap invites.............

oh i see sorry not been a member of one before:thumbsup:

bfjob7rzz41jmntdkwf38lezdnfjri4fk
c41d1siownp153xun1t6lemf32cpwx585dibvp72
wbfa03z160h9rmj5zq8a1cbr7pab9bnxpcugc
1xp90diqeul667uogei88os17p6m25qf5y
qi2c5rreuazmw5hh9e4tnlmp4avsl90un1dqt

For Demonoid
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769596
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247664
    3. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz22
    4. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!1013

See more discussions