Groups

WTD iPhone HELP..........

Hey People,

I recently syc'd my iphone and it made a back up as it does, i fote id go for a change and wipe everifing off my fone and start fresh, so i fote as its already made a back up with all my stuff on it, i can now wipe off everifin from photos, music texts, contacts.. but wen i did i accidently unplugged the usb lead and pugged it again and it syn'd the iphone again creating another backup over writing the back up i had made earlier... i have lost all my numbers, picz, notes and music that the previous back had made... i have been looking on ways to recover all the data, the best i could do is.... i have found where apple stores its back up info on vista....

On Windows Vista: Users(username)AppDataRoamingApple ComputerMobileSyncBackup

Now thats where you come into this my friends, i want help on how to recover the data from the list of back ups in vista or any other way i could get my info back.

8 Comments

Original Poster

the porter;6513803

open itunes right click your iphone select restore from back up scroll … open itunes right click your iphone select restore from back up scroll down to the 1 u want

i only says back up from 'sajz iphone' and then wen i click on dat and click back up it only backsup from the last time wen i sync'd the fone and that was wen it was empti

Original Poster

the porter;6513892

when i click mine i can scroll down to my last 4 backups it says restore … when i click mine i can scroll down to my last 4 backups it says restore from back up and i can scolldown to 4 different back ups

no myn jus cums up with the iphone name and a button underneath saying backup.

Original Poster

what itunes version u using mate...

Original Poster

the porter;6513980

[/IMG]like this

yea its like that, but how do i restore from a previous back up..

Original Poster

the porter;6514010

if you click the little downward arrow at the end it should open up

dya mean the arrow next to the iphones name...

Original Poster

the porter;6514060

just click in the box

it only cumz up with my iphone name, and when i click restore it only restores it to the last backup

Banned

Do you know "English"?

Original Poster

dimebars;6514260

Do you know "English"?

yea y
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Finally got a Xbox one s22
      2. Marvel characters22