Groups
    EXPIRED

WTD: Large Bean Bag

Looking for a Cheap, but Large Bean Bag preferrably the leather one as it doesnt need washing, only a sponge should be ok.

No idea what budget I should have, but dont want to spend a fortune. Is 15£ enough?

Rep left for all responses.

3 Comments

Argos is a good indicator of prices. If its a long one you're looking for, theyre much more expensive than the ordinary sized/shaped ones. There is quite a nice square cushion shaped one on there. They are of course fake leather at that price. You can see them here.

argos.co.uk/web…934

Original Poster

therealslimkaty;6894824

Argos is a good indicator of prices. If its a long one you're looking … Argos is a good indicator of prices. If its a long one you're looking for, theyre much more expensive than the ordinary sized/shaped ones. There is quite a nice square cushion shaped one on there. They are of course fake leather at that price. You can see them here.http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Browse?pp=Show+all&s=Price%3A+Low+-+High&storeId=10001&catalogId=1500001801&langId=-1&c_1=1%7Ccategory_root%7CHome%2Band%2Bfurniture%7C14417894&c_2=2%7C14417894%7CCushions%252C%2Bthrows%2Band%2Bbeanbags%7C14417929&c_3=3%7Ccat_14417929%7CBeanbags%2Band%2Bbeanbag%2Bcovers%7C14417934

Thanks for that. I am not looking at the Square ones. Want something where I can fit my big :whistling: Body
    Have some rep.

my local b&q were selling these off cheap but i cant remember the price they had the coloured leathery plastic ones that you can use indoors or out in the garden and i guess coz summer is over they were selling them off to get rid.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Golf DSG GTD Real MPG?34
      2. Chromecast11
      3. Apple Watch Series 3 EE Contract Cost518
      4. Minecraft Foam Diamond Pickaxe - Source?22

See more discussions