Expired

WTD Lime Green DS Lite

4 replies
Found 6th Aug 2008
As title, my GF wants one of these for her birthday in a couple of weeks so I do have some time to be able to get hold of one, just looking for the best price for one, not after any bundled games, she only wants it for Animal Crossing and I already have that

Mike..

4 Comments

What about the Pink one that works out around £82 that was listed a few days ago?

Might be worth waiting till the bank holiday weekend and seeing what deals are about in Argos/Woolies etc

Original Poster

mitchwales;2687630

What about the Pink one that works out around £82 that was listed a few … What about the Pink one that works out around £82 that was listed a few days ago?

She wants Lime green, that's why, lol

Den38;2687720

Might be worth waiting till the bank holiday weekend and seeing what … Might be worth waiting till the bank holiday weekend and seeing what deals are about in Argos/Woolies etc

Yeah, that is'nt a bad idea, there are normally a few deals aboput over that weekend, thanks.

Mike..
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!44
    2. Linkin Park and Friends Celebrate Life in Honor of Chester Bennington strea…11
    3. Keyboard & Mouse combo (sort of) on Xbox One - Yay or Nay?33
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769579

See more discussions