Groups
    EXPIRED

wtd links to make up sets with cream eyeshadows?? not powder shadows.

am looking for a make up set with cream applying eyeshadows, cant seem to find anywhere. any make up gurus out there give me any tips or links thanks

17 Comments

do you mean cream as in the colour or cream as in the consistency ?

Banned

is this for the big photo shoot, or has that passes, i thought most palettes now come with creams as well as powders

Original Poster

kassy2005;7017521

do you mean cream as in the colour or cream as in the consistency ?

as in consistency.. forgot to say that

Original Poster

sassie;7017562

is this for the big photo shoot, or has that passes, i thought most … is this for the big photo shoot, or has that passes, i thought most palettes now come with creams as well as powders

got half way through and youngest kicked off so have to reschedule. still need group shots but wants to get them finished before we pick out proper stuff. hope keeping well sassie, seasons greetings.

Original Poster

thx have changed to make clearer.

Original Poster

thanks for the link, will check it out, thats a start, hope more come in. rep left.

Original Poster

bump1

iv actually seen some quite nice ones on good old ebay , im surprised boots dont do a nice one or debenhams but i couldnt see much on either of them after a quick look

Loads of the up market brands do cream eyeshadows:

]Benefit

]Bobbi Brown (I use Metallic ones....lush)

Article [URL="hthttp://www.company.co.uk/beauty/we-test-the-best-cream-eyeshadows-clinique-eyeshadow/gallerytp://"]here[/URL] for suggestions

i can see loads of individual cremes but not in a gift set.. might have to make yourself one up

Original Poster

neither could i kassy thanks for looking rep on way in minute. cheers.

Original Poster

thats the thing i hate them all rattling around in my bag, it ends up a mess as i am a bit rough.

kassy2005;7027502

i can see loads of individual cremes but not in a gift set.. might have … i can see loads of individual cremes but not in a gift set.. might have to make yourself one up

love-makeup.co.uk/bob…tml

what colours are you looking for ?

Original Poster

choc1969;7027816

http://www.love-makeup.co.uk/bobbi-brown-honey-glaze-long-wear-palette-p-3347.htmlwhat colours are you looking for ?

will check these out, dont mind the colours so long as they arent silver as bit old to go for glitzy, those were the days. thx for your help.

mod

closed at op reques

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. One for the mathmeticians1930
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767425
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876401
    4. word association Game74044570

See more discussions