Groups
    EXPIRED

wtd mini blender

anyone tell me where is the cheapest place to buy a mini blender, i bought a kenwood one but it is quite large i want something small like lindam mini blender, i love the look of the kenwood one that one is £19.99 in morrisons , if anyone knows the cheapest place to buy id be really thankfull
    its for blending solid foods for my baby

9 Comments

try amazon

Just some advice... In my experience these mini blenders are not much good.. obviously ok for smaller amounts that you couldn't do in the big blender but they don't get a smooth purée.... best thing for that is a hand blender

Original Poster

raa;6624597

try amazon

thanks its soo scheap isnt it i didnt think repped

louloublue;6624695

the lindam one is 15.99 at … the lindam one is 15.99 at tescohttp://direct.tesco.com/q/R.205-9790.aspxand £14.00 at asdahttp://direct.asda.com/Lindam-Mini-Blender/002639730,default,pd.html?cm_mmc=gb-_-merch-_-6028-_-

thanks ill take a look now repped

harib0uk;6625215

Just some advice... In my experience these mini blenders are not much … Just some advice... In my experience these mini blenders are not much good.. obviously ok for smaller amounts that you couldn't do in the big blender but they don't get a smooth purée.... best thing for that is a hand blender

ok thanks, atm im using a handone its not so easy to wash, thought this be easier to pop in dishwasher, ill take ur advice tho thanks repped:thumbsup:

SABJ;6625633

ok thanks, atm im using a handone its not so easy to wash, thought this … ok thanks, atm im using a handone its not so easy to wash, thought this be easier to pop in dishwasher, ill take ur advice tho thanks repped:thumbsup:

I washed the hand one by putting the blade area under the running tap.. If you do it almost straight away pretty much everything comes off.

Original Poster

harib0uk;6626533

I washed the hand one by putting the blade area under the running tap.. … I washed the hand one by putting the blade area under the running tap.. If you do it almost straight away pretty much everything comes off.

Yeh i do that i even tryed blending a jug of hot soapy water to wash it but it gets stuck in the little edges i know im just lazy :oops: ill defo keep using it now you have said it works better tho saves more electrical things clogging up my kitchen :giggle:

I bought one a while ago from Halfcost so it might be worth you checking out the website.:)

harib0uk;6625215

Just some advice... In my experience these mini blenders are not much … Just some advice... In my experience these mini blenders are not much good.. obviously ok for smaller amounts that you couldn't do in the big blender but they don't get a smooth purée.... best thing for that is a hand blender

I agree, hand blenders are very good...especially for doing baby food. :thumbsup:

Lidl is perfect to find mini blenders.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941344
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767216
      3. Nintendo Ships Every Switch With a Hidden NES Emulator35
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927343

See more discussions