Groups

WTD : Mullerlight Toffee Yogurt Lid

Hi

I need to get my hands on the Mullerlight Toffee Yogurt Lid with a use by date of 13th April 2009. I need one fresh off the yogurt with the yogurt still on it (if you know what I mean).

I know its a long shot and I know its a strange request but would really appreciate any help.

I'm hoping someone wouldn't want any money for it but I'll happily cover postage etc.

18 Comments

Lol...

Eastenders??

I don't have one but would to know why you need one?????

Got one but licked all the yoghurt off, sorry.

Original Poster

stewby;4821199

I don't have one but would to know why you need one?????

I opened one and found a hair inside, took photo's etc but for me to make the compliant, they're saying i need the lid, which i threw away after taking pics..

Smeagol Got one but licked all the yoghurt off, sorry.

wendyak;4821198

Eastenders??

Haha that's exactly what I thought!

Banned

surely you could just use the one without the yogurt on it and smear some on it when you recieve it...
    it its going through the post then the yogurt will come off anways

I just opened one, and there was mould on the jam, have emailed them, taken pictures and kept the lid

Original Poster

student_mummy;4821340

surely you could just use the one without the yogurt on it and smear some … surely you could just use the one without the yogurt on it and smear some on it when you recieve it...it its going through the post then the yogurt will come off anways

Thats what I thought but they're saying they need it as it would be when you opened it.. was just going to put it in a food bag or cling film... problem is, all the others in my fridge are later dates...

i allways lick the lid of life sorry

Banned

they will never know if you just put some yogurt on the one that someone offered you earlier,
    after all your going to have to send it to them so it wont look like its just been freshly peeled off anyways.
    Hope you get it sorted soon

Original Poster

student_mummy;4821605

they will never know if you just put some yogurt on the one that someone … they will never know if you just put some yogurt on the one that someone offered you earlier, after all your going to have to send it to them so it wont look like its just been freshly peeled off anyways.Hope you get it sorted soon

I'm with you now.. sorry was having a stupid moment then... rep left for the idea..

Smeagol Got one but licked all the yoghurt off, sorry.

Banned

thanks, it was no bother lol

supermod

Moved to MISC as it's a 'Freebie' request, with the only costs involved being postage & packaging, thanks.

Original Poster

Anyone ?

is it worth the hassle for a voucher for a few free yoghurts?

cd02;4821238

I opened one and found a hair inside, took photo's etc but for me to make … I opened one and found a hair inside, took photo's etc but for me to make the compliant, they're saying i need the lid, which i threw away after taking pics..

Is it not in the bin?

Original Poster

koppyking;4825434

Is it not in the bin?

no.. it was our bin day the next day..
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767439
      2. One for the mathmaticians2746
      3. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927380
      4. word association Game74044578

See more discussions