Groups
    EXPIRED

WTD Nike Air Rift Size 9 Mens Trainers

Hi,

I am after a pair of the above trainers (you know... the ones with the weird two toe thingy going on!!). I am only really going to where them when I go away at the end of April so I dont want to spend a fortune on them... around £30 to £40 would be good. I would prefer it if they were predominatly white and I kind of want to avoid Fleabay due to d
    tales of fakes knocking around!! I am not sure whether it is possible to find any for this price, but if any ones knows of anywhere, I am v. interested...

I would consider buying the shoes second hand, provided they were in mint condition, photos were provided and cost no more than £30 delivered including PayPal charges...

cheers

3 Comments

I'd go to j600.com if I were you.

It's a site purely for these shoes, and they have a forum where people buy and sell them. They're all sneaker freaks and don't let any fakes get traded.

Not sure if you'll get any for £30 though, even second hand (Nike haven't made that many white colourways so there aren't that many around).

Original Poster

Thanks for this... As you say, they are pretty pricey, and I doubt I will get any for what I am willing to pay, still no harm in trying,

cheers,

order some from the US using ebay
    and buy from a seller on the j600 forum
    who is known to sell real ones

or if you find a good one you can post the link on j600 forums and they can tell you if they are real or fake
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Budget gaming pc with capability of overclock ?35
      2. Led light bulbs. Never used them, what do I need to know?712
      3. CAR QUESTION: Difference Between Lexus IS300 and Lexus IS300h?613
      4. Cracked windscreen, is it safe and legal to drive?78

See more discussions