WTD - Nintendo DS Lite BOX

Banned 15 replies
Found 13th Oct 2009
I'm after the box for a Nintendo DS lite as I have bought one for a gift for someone.
So if you have one I'd be very interested,

Thanks

15 Comments

what colour is the ds you have bought.???

Banned

what colour is the ds you bought ? i have 2

once op is sorted i would be greatful of one too, got my mil a black one and would like to give it boxed. when op is sorted please let me know price.

superskilly;6568800

once op is sorted i would be greatful of one too, got my mil a black one … once op is sorted i would be greatful of one too, got my mil a black one and would like to give it boxed. when op is sorted please let me know price.

Before a MOD jumps on you, you can't buy or sell boxes on here as they have no RRP.....as per rules!:oops:

andimccann;6568988

Before a MOD jumps on you, you can't buy or sell boxes on here as they … Before a MOD jumps on you, you can't buy or sell boxes on here as they have no RRP.....as per rules!:oops:

i know meant postage:) as i thought the same.

Original Poster Banned

A pink, Black or White one please if anyone has one. I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks alot everyone for your speedy responses,

Banned

davelee1097;6569145

A pink, Black or White one please if anyone has one. I'd really … A pink, Black or White one please if anyone has one. I'd really appreciate it.Thanks alot everyone for your speedy responses,

not got those colours , sorry.

Original Poster Banned

What colours do you have as I'm not really too fussed about that. It's just for a present easier to wrap etc, the colour of the DS on the box will go unnoticed (children).

Banned

davelee1097;6569286

What colours do you have as I'm not really too fussed about that. It's … What colours do you have as I'm not really too fussed about that. It's just for a present easier to wrap etc, the colour of the DS on the box will go unnoticed (children).

i have red and turqois [dont know how to spell this] think the red one would be best with the colours you whre asking for. lmk.:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

that would be fantastic.
What should we do about price etc?

Banned

it has all the cardboard inside and the leaflets aswell in the plastic covers, it is in very good condition. cover the postage . taken to pm.

supermod

Moved from FS/T to MISC, as packaging cannot be resold for profit, only given for free with only the relevant p&p costs covered.

Banned

Have you tried going into your local GAME store and asking nicely whether they can give you one of the Dummy DS Lite boxes they use fo marketing? It won't have a barcode but it will be the same size and stuff.

When you bought it didn't it come with a box:?

Original Poster Banned

roselee;6569471

:)it has all the cardboard inside and the leaflets aswell in the plastic … :)it has all the cardboard inside and the leaflets aswell in the plastic covers, it is in very good condition. cover the postage . taken to pm.

Payment sent, Thanks.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I just found out that I have been paying £65 p/m to sky for tv/broadband/la…88
    2. GoPro Hero 5 Black33
    3. spam regarding paypal33
    4. Best tablet around the £60 mark66

See more discussions