WTD: One lonely little cravendale code before midnight...pretty please?

16 replies
Found 30th Jan 2011
Does anyone have one lonely little Cravendale code which I can have before midnight as I need one more for me to get the bowl and the promo ends at midnight.
If not I'll get the tea towels but I would really like one of the bowls, they remind me of the blue and white ones my Grandfather used to have

16 Comments

39cxdymgekm

dmn3n33y7xc

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy, thanks for the one you sent me on PM, I won't use the others. You are suuuuuuper!!

Original Poster

Woo, just ordered it now and it's 'on it's way'

anymore codes going? need 2 more to be able to get 2 lots of tea towels/spoons as me and my friend have been collecting together

Original Poster

winifer

anymore codes going? need 2 more to be able to get 2 lots of tea … anymore codes going? need 2 more to be able to get 2 lots of tea towels/spoons as me and my friend have been collecting together

I didn't use the two above, it might be worth seeing if they work

the promo ends in 23.30 hrs

sickly sweet

I didn't use the two above, it might be worth seeing if they work

both used sadly, i would by more to get it but already have 2 in the fridge and really isnt worth the money to buy 2 more for the sake of a bowel or 2 tea towels really

don't you worry winifer, you will get it till tomorrow.

Original Poster

winifer

both used sadly, i would by more to get it but already have 2 in the … both used sadly, i would by more to get it but already have 2 in the fridge and really isnt worth the money to buy 2 more for the sake of a bowel or 2 tea towels really

I thought the promo ended at midnight today which it looks like it doesn't, so you might be lucky and get two tomorrow.

Winifer do you still need 2 codes?

wendy56

Winifer do you still need 2 codes?

i need 1 more, if possible

anyone got one more spare before midnight for me too please, need a set of tea towels

pretty pls

I'll pm you both one x

wendy56

I'll pm you both one x

thanks hunny, set of tea towels heading my way

No problem enjoy your 'drying' up with your new tea towels x
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland1946
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769322
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…2552
    4. So Flubit is still terrible. What happened?!1112

See more discussions