WTD: Packaging > Boxes

Found 7th Jun
I am after empty chocolate boxes to fill in Chocolates and Truffles etc. I have come across the following website and they have similar to what I require but wanted different colour bases and a clear lid. I am wondering if anyone knows of anyone or any website that sells packaging like the ones in the link? Aalso for affordable prices and different package sizes i.e. 2 chocolate box, 4 chocolate box etc. Would appreciate if someone can point me in the right direction. Looking to buy in packs of 50 - 100.

keylink.org/pro…all

Thanks
Ash
Community Updates
Ask
3 Comments
Have you tried googling ‘empty chocolate boxes’ and looking on images?
I also think you should concentrate on selling your truffles in boxes of 8 or more, after all a box of 2 won’t satisfy a chocolate desire and a box of 4 isn’t really big enough to share. A box of 8 could be considered as a ‘gift’ size or sharing box size (obviously for very small families). The postage costs might not be much different tothat of a 4 box. Also a box of 8 could contain different flavours making a selection box option.
A quick google search and came up with this davpack.co.uk/pla…BwE has different colours and sizes.
Toptrumpet2 h, 35 m ago

Have you tried googling ‘empty chocolate boxes’ and looking on images?I als …Have you tried googling ‘empty chocolate boxes’ and looking on images?I also think you should concentrate on selling your truffles in boxes of 8 or more, after all a box of 2 won’t satisfy a chocolate desire and a box of 4 isn’t really big enough to share. A box of 8 could be considered as a ‘gift’ size or sharing box size (obviously for very small families). The postage costs might not be much different tothat of a 4 box. Also a box of 8 could contain different flavours making a selection box option.

Yes we are doing 6, 9 and 16 boxes but wanted to keep my options open.
Edited by: "asfak" 7th Jun
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants