WTD Party Plates, Glasses etc

9 replies
Found 18th Dec 2014
Just moving into a house, have no plates, glasses etc etc.
Where is the best place to buy plastic.
Plates, Platters, Glasses (pint, champagne, shot)
Plastic Punch Bowl?


  1. Ask
  2. Glasses
  1. Ask
  2. Glasses

Poundland, Pound Stretcher, Home Bargains, etc...

What does WTD stand for?

Want to...?
Edited by: "Tony68k" 18th Dec 2014


What does WTD stand for?Want to...?

WTD = wanted
To answer the question, if you would prefer glass glasses you can usually rent them from waitrose.
Edited by: "Wolfout" 18th Dec 2014

Original Poster

Thanks for the replies.
I'm after disposable as all my glasses are currently in the garage as haven't unpacked.
I tried Home Bargains and Pound Stretcher, the only have paper plates and cups.

Will try Poundland, then the regular supermarkets

Co-op has good ones and price is pretty good.

If you have any small Independent £1 shops in your area try them as well they tend to carry a better range in my experience


IKEA if you have one near you.
Post a comment
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54415467
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522885
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604830
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314660

    See more discussions