Groups
    EXPIRED

WTD pay as you go sim with unlimited internet?

Hello, Is there any sim card out there that is pay as you go that allows unlimited internet for a monthly fee around the £5-10 mark?

Currently on ASDA mobile but need internet!

Would appreciate any pointers.

Thanks

12 Comments

]http//ww…act

12 month contract but doubt you'll find PAYG unlimited internet for a tenner

Banned

T-mobile do 6 months internet for £20 so abnout 3.33 or something a month

Banned

United10;7767190

T-mobile do 6 months internet for £20 so abnout 3.33 or something a month

i'm pretty sure of the top of my head there's a 1gb limit a month on that, so works a good option :thumbsup:

Banned

Bilbo Bargains;7767522

i'm pretty sure of the top of my head there's a 1gb limit a month on … i'm pretty sure of the top of my head there's a 1gb limit a month on that, so works a good option :thumbsup:

Yeah , t-mobile the best in my oppionion on payg for internet

For one months its 5 pound -Text MONTHWEB to 441

For 6 its £20 -Text 6MONTHWEB to 441

Original Poster

T-Mobile is amazingly priced £20 for 6 months at 1GB a month is insanely cheap!
    Even though phone call costs are really expensive I think I may decide to switch to them.

Would the internet work via 3G on a Iphone 3G, or slower edge etc?

Banned

Yeah would be 3G.Phone calls are expensive but if your on text appeal txts only 3p .

Try out '3' mobile. For about £10 Topup you get virtually unlimited Internet (150MB) for occassional use, UNLESS of course the intention is to use it round the clock for a site like FACEBOOK; Then this may not work for you although it does for me when I'm out of the house. I do have SKY Broadband at home.

Check out:
    three.co.uk/Pay…sts
    three.co.uk/Pay…uff

Good Luck.

Original Poster

For anyone still interested, I have decided to go with Tesco Mobile payasyougo!

Its really cheap for calls and texts, works on Iphones as its 02 network and 7 days unlimited internet is only £2!

I think that's the best offer currently.

thanks for your help.

Giffgaff will give you true unlimited Internet with unlimited text and 250 minutes for £12

Av just bought an andriod phone and am looking for a sim that can give me unlimited internet , am no to bothered about text and call but it has to be unlimited internet , can anyone help ?

Lyca mobile 4g speed internet unlimited pay as u go"15£ goodybag",they got good international rates.I've test this network for one month.

YES THREE NETWORK OFFER ALL YOU CAN EAT DATA FOR A MONTH FOR £15 HOPE THIS HELPS
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Looking for a mobile phone with a £300 budget45
      2. Oil for Oak Doors33
      3. Breath of the Wild Replacement Cover?44
      4. HUKD Advanced Search11

See more discussions