Expired

WTD: PSP and digital camera

8 replies
Found 1st Jun 2008
Its the Wifes b'day and she would like a good digital camera something with 8mp or more for around £60-£80 if poss

and the sons 11th b'day i would like to get him a psp. I have said i will put £60 towards it and what else he gets for his b'day he can add the rest. so looking to spend about £100

Neither of these items has to be new and i have been on ebay trying to find the bargains (yeah right!).

Any Ideas or good websites i am missing out on

8 Comments

you should try on ebay they have some good deals on both items hope you find what you're looking for

Banned

hi, i have for sale a mint condition psp...with 3.90 m33-3 on it...i will mail that to you for £80 if your interested PM me

darkone;2224654

hi, i have for sale a mint condition psp...with 3.90 m33-3 on it...i will … hi, i have for sale a mint condition psp...with 3.90 m33-3 on it...i will mail that to you for £80 if your interested PM me

Welcome to HUKD

You can not deal by PM on this site please read the site rules. If you have something to sell please start a thread in the for sale section

]HUKD Forum Code of Conduct

Thanks

Banned

oh ok, sorry

but is it ok to still sell my psp to him here?

darkone;2224659

oh ok, sorrybut is it ok to still sell my psp to him here?

You need to start a thread in the for sale section. You can then PM him to make him aware that you are selling it or post a link to your for sale thread on this section.:thumbsup:

darkone;2224654

hi, i have for sale a mint condition psp...with 3.90 m33-3 on it...i will … hi, i have for sale a mint condition psp...with 3.90 m33-3 on it...i will mail that to you for £80 if your interested PM me

Link to for sale section.

]darkonspsp

i have for sale a psp light brand new £115
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29313898
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428514675
    3. Win Xbox with Doritos 7 day code11
    4. Which wall design do you like best?911

See more discussions