Groups
    EXPIRED

WTD Samsung G600 in Pink on Orange

Hi, hope u gud peeps can help again !!

I'm looking to purchase the above - anybody know of any deals on this - must be brand new.
    Does anybody know of any sites that you can compare prices etc of mobiles.
    I have chosen this phone because of the good camera, any recomendations of a different phone with a decent camera also welcome.

10 Comments

Littlewoods direct have these for £99

potterbell;4412708

t[COLOR="Purple"]heres a code on here for £30 off new customer
    we used it a with a phone, and it worked!![/COLOR]

Original Poster

potterbell;4412708

Thanks for this

Original Poster

JO-JO;4413109

t[COLOR="Purple"]heres a code on here for £30 off new customerwe used it … t[COLOR="Purple"]heres a code on here for £30 off new customerwe used it a with a phone, and it worked!![/COLOR]

Hi, thanks for reply - I am already an existing customer but will take a look. Cheers

[COLOR="Purple"]i am too, but put it in hubbys name & had it delivered to my mums..[/COLOR]

Original Poster

Hi, found one on Tesco website £77 including £20 Credit - this is on Tesco tarriff but I will either try and keep my own number of get it unlocked whigh will cost about £10. Thansk for all your help

buzylizzie;4424297

Hi, found one on Tesco website £77 including £20 Credit - this is on T … Hi, found one on Tesco website £77 including £20 Credit - this is on Tesco tarriff but I will either try and keep my own number of get it unlocked whigh will cost about £10. Thansk for all your help

just buy an unlockin clip for it from ebayit will cost u around 6 quid and it unlocks it easily.I have unlocked about 20 g600 with it

Original Poster

nemanjav;4427794

just buy an unlockin clip for it from ebayit will cost u around 6 quid … just buy an unlockin clip for it from ebayit will cost u around 6 quid and it unlocks it easily.I have unlocked about 20 g600 with it

Thanks for info. What are these things - any chance of a link to one. Are these guaranteed to work and easy to do?

Many Thanks

They are very easy to use,u get all the instructions for them,it takes 20 second to unlock a phone.Just go to ebay and type in g600 unlocking clip in search engine,I will send u a direct link to your mail because I am not sure that I can do it over here
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Why do people scam on Gumtree?44
      2. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!1720
      3. Xiaomi phones33
      4. how to record on line webinar or video from wesbite32

See more discussions