Groups
    EXPIRED

WTD: Samsung Galaxy S with Unlimited Interwebs 18 month Contract

After an abysmal retention offer from T-Mobile (£35 per month for 2 years with free phone - the same as a new customer without quidco :s ) has anyone seen any good usable contracts that come with a free or very low cost Galaxy S preferably Unlocked.

I live on the Isle of Wight so reception here isn't so great, from experience Orange has really good 3g, T-Mobile has not so bad 3g but I mostly get G though this could change as Orange and T-Mobile meld signal, Also Three have been good in the past - Yes I know they are a pain to deal with sometimes but they do have good offers.

Main requirements are:
    Samsung Galaxy S free or very low cost
    18 month plan
    Unlimited Internet - I know there are free usage policies but if they advertise as Unlimited they cannot bill you for going over.
    Atleast 300 mins

Many Thanks in advance for help.

2 Comments

Hi this is what you do phone buymobilephones.net t mobile upgrades and aak for the galaxy with 300 mins 300 texts unlimted 3gb net and another booster for £25 on 18 months! I upgraded through them for this phone because the deal they offered me was terrible goin direct same as you intact I got 600 min 500 texts unlimited 3gb net and unlimted landline calls 21.25 a month 24 months anywaymore questions pls ask

Original Poster

Thanks again!

Phoned them up and was offered what you said above but at £20 for 24 Months, but I have to wait until next wednesday as T-mobile wouldn't allow them to upgrade me 1 week early.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheapest Place to Buy Half Decent LED Bulbs - Bayonet & Spots54
      2. Upgrading qacoustic speaker setup33
      3. Google assistant notification811
      4. cheap glasses websites811

See more discussions