Groups
    EXPIRED

Wtd SD adapter required Micro to Mini

My adapter broke but my Micro SD is fine

Any kind person have a spare adapter that converts a Micro SD into a Mini SD that they would be willing to let me have for the cost of postage?

6 Comments

If you can wait for it to get delivered I`m sure DealExtreme will probably have cheap ones.:thumbsup:

Is this what your after.?

]http//ww…184

Only $1.13 delivered which is about 83 pence.

Original Poster

Will4long;4162835

If you can wait for it to get delivered I`m sure DealExtreme will … If you can wait for it to get delivered I`m sure DealExtreme will probably have cheap ones.:thumbsup:

Didn't think of them, tried play.com & various others but I'd be looking at about £5 but would have to buy another card with it & I really don't need another card so it's a bit expensive for just an adapter!

Will go have a look at dealextreme, thanks

Original Poster

Will4long;4162866

Is this what your … Is this what your after.?]http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.7184Only $1.13 delivered which is about 83 pence.

That's the one :thumbsup: you are a star, have some rep

It just so happened I was on having a look at a cheap SD usb reader when I looked at your post, but DealExtreme site is a nightmare for searching on so couldnt find one right away.

I knew they`d have one though. Just need to wait around 7-10 days for delivery thats all but can`t complain at 83 little pennies.

Thanks for the rep.

:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Yeah I've used DX before so know delivery takes a 7-10 days, although I could do with one earlier, I just can't complain & at 83p I'll live with it (or should I say without it!)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word survey69
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …1222
      3. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1518
      4. It was forty years ago today......617

See more discussions