Groups

WTD - Second Grade Internal Oak Glazed Doors

Hi, I am looking for second grade Internal Oak Glazed Doors for my house. The design has to have 3 or 4 small clear glass on the door and needs to be pre-finished. Size requirments needs to be 30. I am from the Greater Manchester area so can easily travel to nearby locations. Does anyone know where I can buy them from? Any shops or warehouse recommendations? Budget for this is around £100.

Thanks in advance :-)

4 Comments

we have just bought two which are size 34'' called Park Lane which sound like what your looking for. may help knowing a design name.

Original Poster

KEOS

we have just bought two which are size 34'' called Park Lane which sound … we have just bought two which are size 34'' called Park Lane which sound like what your looking for. may help knowing a design name.

Hi, is Park Lane the name of the doors? Or the shop? We're not really after any specific brand to be honest. But a design similar to the Palermo obscure glass. However its to be in clear glass and not in obscure. Even if it's not the 4 panel glass we don't mind having a 3 panel glass. Hope that makes sense.

Original Poster

No unfortunately not what I'm after.. Looking for something similar to the below :
    distinctivedoors.co.uk/pro…BwE

However, want clear glass

asfak

No unfortunately not what I'm after.. Looking for something similar to … No unfortunately not what I'm after.. Looking for something similar to the below :https://www.distinctivedoors.co.uk/products/1097-palermo-4-light?variation_id=4424&referer=google_merchants&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIzKry3eb61AIVyZAYCh0Negx7EAQYAyABEgKZQ_D_BwEHowever, want clear glass

That's not real oak, just a veneer stuck on a particleboard base. At £129 is it not within budget? Even a solid door in a cheaper wood such as pine would be more expensive. modern-doors.co.uk/int…tml
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best £500 student laptop choice?11
      2. word association Game74044543
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767380
      4. What's up with people creating accounts just to ask for UNiDAYS codes?11

See more discussions