Groups
    EXPIRED

WTD SKY PLUS BOX OR ORIGINAL SKY BOX

Banned
    LOOKING FOR A CHEAP SKY BOX OR A SKY PLUS BOX ANY ONE GOT ONE TO OFFER ME?

17 Comments

i have a standard sky pace box - white reasonable condition well used £25 del

Original Poster Banned

myaser88;2373729

i have a standard sky pace box - white reasonable condition well used £25 … i have a standard sky pace box - white reasonable condition well used £25 del

IM NOT SURE WHAT A SKY PACE BOX IS COULD YOU SHOW ME A PIC PLZ? THANX

A family member of mine has a Sky + box (80gb) for sale. £90 delivered??

PM me if interested

Got one here not used, yours for p and p:)

Now gone, wrapped and ready to go on it's journey to Scotland in the morning.

rosebee;2373797

sky+??

rosebee;2373797

ill have it!

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj69/maddness007/c8ce_1.jpg

Original Poster Banned

rosebee;2373797

THANX I WILL TAKE IT :roll:

Original Poster Banned

Still Looking For 1 Of These The Original Box Or Plus, Dont Offer 1 Unless You Are Gona Give Me First Refusal!

sexisam;2375240

Still Looking For 1 Of These The Original Box Or Plus, Dont Offer 1 … Still Looking For 1 Of These The Original Box Or Plus, Dont Offer 1 Unless You Are Gona Give Me First Refusal!

mine ?

Original Poster Banned

myaser88;2375250

mine ?

NO SORRY NOT THE BOX IM LOOKING FOR THANX

I have a sky+ box inc remote and cables boxed will do it for £85 delivered PM me if interested i always forget to check through old threads!!!

I have an original sky box - think its a Thomson but would need to double check! Also has original blue house sky card. Let me know if you are interested & want pics

tracymac;2378291

I have an original sky box - think its a Thomson but would need to double … I have an original sky box - think its a Thomson but would need to double check! Also has original blue house sky card. Let me know if you are interested & want pics

i'm sure these are worth a few quid on ebay with the viewing card :thumbsup:

umanga;2379204

i'm sure these are worth a few quid on ebay with the viewing card … i'm sure these are worth a few quid on ebay with the viewing card :thumbsup:

Jusy got it out the cupboard its actually a black panasonic box but it does have the blue sky card with the yellow house

tracymac;2380126

Jusy got it out the cupboard its actually a panasonic box

any sky box with a viewing card is worth a few quid
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word survey69
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …1222
      3. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1518
      4. It was forty years ago today......617

See more discussions