WTD: Student Card

    SO, I have now finished Uni and are having student card withdrawal syndrome... No 10% at hmv or zavvi is just killing me, so I want to know if someone out there has the means to get one for me? I'd obviously pay whatever charges there are, I think its £10 for the year.

    Any leads much appreciated.


    enroll again, then you'll get one. otherwise it's attempted fraud i'm afraid.

    Join up for a course at a local adult education college - some do give out student cards, obviously make sure it's a cheap course and that they do give membership to the NUS - ask them when you make enquiries do they have an NUS office/officer.

    My uni has a lifelong SU membership for £10 so its worth checking out though I think you have to get them before you leave.

    alumni card or external borrower library card ?
    Post a comment
      Top Discussions
      1. Raspberry pi as router for vpn22
      2. MacBook Air 11.6 MD712 Good Deal?511
      3. Which car: Kia Rio or Mazda 2 or Toyota Yaris22
      4. How easy is it to get a refund from Halfords?712

      See more discussions