Groups

WTD: Swaps for 2 x Alton Towers tickets from The Sun - any dates considered!!

Hey,

I collected the freebie vouchers from the Sun and received 2 tickets for 20 May 09, but we can't make this date - does anyone want to swap? Any other dates considered!

Ta,
    Bex

12 Comments

i will buy them off you?

Original Poster

Thanks Jboy - ideally looking for swaps at the moment but will bear that in mind!

ok no problem if you are interested send me a message...otherwise good luck with trade

You cant sell these as there free.

Ad

Adam2050;4804889

You cant sell these as there free.Ad

But surely these would go for price sold at gate for that day as an RRP?

eg. say you win an xbox 360 but don't want it, you get it for free but you can then sell it on, on HUKDs... (not the best of comparisons i know, but is this not a similar principle?)

Also techniquely this was paid for (not sure how much the sun costs these days.... :whistling: lol)

DD98;4805216

But surely these would go for price sold at gate for that day as an RRP? … But surely these would go for price sold at gate for that day as an RRP? eg. say you win an xbox 360 but don't want it, you get it for free but you can then sell it on, on HUKDs... (not the best of comparisons i know, but is this not a similar principle?) Also techniquely this was paid for (not sure how much the sun costs these days.... :whistling: lol)

(10) You must NOT list items for sale at higher than the recommended retail price. The marker of RRP will be determined by cross indexing with Amazon or other well known retailer. Profiteering is NOT permitted from items previously found at a lower price in the 'Deals' or ANY forum here.
    * Vouchers available as non transferable or with next to no resale value, such as 0.001p for example and generally available free items etc. must NOT be offered for sale or trade.

I don't make the rules.

Check the value on the resale of the ticket.

So many people have posted these.

Warning people saves them getting infractions for it.

Ad

Original Poster

No worries, we only want to swap for another date.

B

supermod

Moved to MISC if you want to arrange a swap - these are free items that cannot be listed in FS/T (& they cannot be sold on HUKD) plus they do not qualify for FS/T Feedback, thanks.

I have tickets for 21st May if thats any good?

Tuesday 14th April any good?

Robot_Devil

I have tickets for 21st May if thats any good?

hello i have some tickets for the 5th of may if your looking to swap as i cant get the 5th off work so lookng for a different date

Lauren_F24

hello i have some tickets for the 5th of may if your looking to swap as i … hello i have some tickets for the 5th of may if your looking to swap as i cant get the 5th off work so lookng for a different date

This thread is 6 years old. Check my profile, I've created a new swap thread for this year.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you use a case on your iPhone?44
      2. Virgin Media TV56
      3. Tooth extraction99
      4. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?611

See more discussions