Groups

WTD: Tocco Lite Box

Bought a Tocco Lite but as I am wanting to give it as a present ideally i'd like a box for it, anyone got one? Would be greatly appreciated!

25 Comments

supermod

Moved to MISC from FS/T as boxes / packaging can't be resold as they have no RRP, but they can be given as a 'freebie' with related p&p charges allowed.

Original Poster

ah missed that rule update! Maybe cause i thought it would never apply to myself.

Cheers Sigma.

Original Poster

anyone please?

Just to clarify:

Giving as a present or taking to CEX and want the box to make it an A GRADE??

norfolk_enchance;6643370

Just to clarify:Giving as a present or taking to CEX and want the box to … Just to clarify:Giving as a present or taking to CEX and want the box to make it an A GRADE??

Why does it matter? The boy is asking for a box, if you don't have one to offer, then don't thread spoil. Besides if he already stated his intentions in the description, then don't question it.

Original Poster

norfolk_enchance;6643370

Just to clarify:Giving as a present or taking to CEX and want the box to … Just to clarify:Giving as a present or taking to CEX and want the box to make it an A GRADE??

Did you read the OP? If so i think your find my intentions.
    I cant take anything into my cex as i had a big argument with the Manager! Thus why i hate cex. Furthermore i thought cex A grade just meant in mint condition?

hdizzle;6643396

Why does it matter? The boy is asking for a box, if you don't have one to … Why does it matter? The boy is asking for a box, if you don't have one to offer, then don't thread spoil. Besides if he already stated his intentions in the description, then don't question it.

Cheers :thumbsup: And as you didnt ask ill tell you! Its a present for my mum as she doesnt like her new phone.

Put your handbags away girls, only having a bit of banter.

You have to admit it does seem a bit of a coincidence wanting a box after the thread about trading in refurb TOCCO LITES!

No offence intended.

Original Poster

norfolk_enchance;6643558

Put your handbags away girls, only having a bit of banter.You have to … Put your handbags away girls, only having a bit of banter.You have to admit it does seem a bit of a coincidence wanting a box after the thread about trading in refurb TOCCO LITES!No offence intended.

just checked on cex and theyre giving a good price, but expect them to drop when people start trading in 9 at a time :thumbsup:

And again thought didnt matter about a box for grading...or never use to matter when i did use cex.

Original Poster

Bump!

Original Poster

please.

Original Poster

bumpage

Original Poster

up once again

Original Poster

anyone? please?

Original Poster

Bump!

I got a tocco one but that won't really work will it mate sorry :-(

Original Poster

Met-Cast;6656056

I got a tocco one but that won't really work will it mate sorry :-(

whats the difference? but obviously would really need the actual box for the phone it is! lol!

awoodhall2003;6656197

whats the difference? but obviously would really need the actual box for … whats the difference? but obviously would really need the actual box for the phone it is! lol!

Differences well i'm sure the person won't mind that much?

Original Poster

Met-Cast;6656249

320437821755120472932729Differences well i'm sure the person won't mind … 320437821755120472932729Differences well i'm sure the person won't mind that much?

minus one says F480 and the other says tocco lol!

well might be an option, prefer the correct one though.

awoodhall2003;6656324

minus one says F480 and the other says tocco lol!well might be an option, … minus one says F480 and the other says tocco lol!well might be an option, prefer the correct one though.

It's the better version that's why ;-):)

Well let me know mate I might be interested in your PS3 box too if you can?

Im pretty sure I still have mine, its yours if I do, I'll have a look tonight and let you know

Original Poster

Darryl2312;6656415

Im pretty sure I still have mine, its yours if I do, I'll have a look … Im pretty sure I still have mine, its yours if I do, I'll have a look tonight and let you know

aw! you are a star if you can find it!
    im more then happy to cover your postage :thumbsup: or send a dvd or something to say thanks :thumbsup:

2 Point Breach Of FS Forum Rules: Too many bumps

Only messing lad! I might start putting all my FS items on Misc, and bump it all day! :w00t:

aw! you are a star if you can find it!
    im more then happy to cover your postage :thumbsup: or send a dvd or something to say thanks :thumbsup:[/QUOTE]

Im sure I have, gimme a couple of hours :thumbsup:

Original Poster

hdizzle;6656436

2 Point Breach Of FS Forum Rules: Too many bumpsOnly messing lad! I might … 2 Point Breach Of FS Forum Rules: Too many bumpsOnly messing lad! I might start putting all my FS items on Misc, and bump it all day! :w00t:

I know! but its only for items that are free! ;-)
    Darryl2312;6656450

Im sure I have, gimme a couple of hours :thumbsup:

Excellent! Cheers :thumbsup::-D

hdizzle;6656436

2 Point Breach Of FS Forum Rules: Too many bumpsOnly messing lad! I might … 2 Point Breach Of FS Forum Rules: Too many bumpsOnly messing lad! I might start putting all my FS items on Misc, and bump it all day! :w00t:

Its a freebie hes allowed it got moved to here by a mod
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …67118
      2. Fraudulent site2445
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846273
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764497

See more discussions