Groups
    EXPIRED

wtd villa in florida

as above from 27th april 09 for 2 weeks please rep given
    thanks

7 Comments

we stayed here in October.......fantastic villa and close to disney. Check his booking dates, the dates you want appear to be available. yourmagickingdom.com/ind…tml

and a great bloke to deal with too x

Original Poster

bitseylango;3643814

we stayed here in October.......fantastic villa and close to disney. … we stayed here in October.......fantastic villa and close to disney. Check his booking dates, the dates you want appear to be available. http://www.yourmagickingdom.com/index-3.htmland a great bloke to deal with too x

thanks bitsey will av a look did u av a great time? can,t believe its only 21 weeks till we go and we avnt got a villa cant get a hotel kids would drive us mad:thumbsup:

theres also this one from someone I work with: [url]www.battersbyfloridavilla.com[/url]

kevlowater;3643886

thanks bitsey will av a look did u av a great time? can,t believe its … thanks bitsey will av a look did u av a great time? can,t believe its only 21 weeks till we go and we avnt got a villa cant get a hotel kids would drive us mad:thumbsup:

it was fantastic! there is a games room in the garage with foosball table, airhockey, and pool table and a PS2 in one of the kids rooms. We spent a couple of days just chilling between parks at the villa and my boys loved it! international calls are free from the villa too and there is a clubhouse 3 mins walk away with free internet access should you need it. Couldnt fault it and will definately be going back there.

Original Poster

bitseylango;3643938

it was fantastic! there is a games room in the garage with foosball … it was fantastic! there is a games room in the garage with foosball table, airhockey, and pool table and a PS2 in one of the kids rooms. We spent a couple of days just chilling between parks at the villa and my boys loved it! international calls are free from the villa too and there is a clubhouse 3 mins walk away with free internet access should you need it. Couldnt fault it and will definately be going back there.

sounds great looks like most are about 550 a week when we want to go

[url]www.ownersdirect.co.uk[/url] has loads of privately owned villas worldwide. They're sure to have some in Florida.

We use this one, top villa, top people.............]http//ww…htm
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What kind of workstation desk should I buy for my office / music room ?59
      2. Samsung Galaxy S666
      3. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2636
      4. Family Spotify account21

See more discussions