Expired

WTD... Washing tablet bag...

12 replies
Found 3rd May 2008
Picture below... need one of these as lost my other one, you get them free with washing tablets... but I have just bought the tablets and lost the bag, so won't be buying anymore in a while. Will pay p&p, or u could send to me for free :P if feeling generous.

12 Comments

Original Poster

http://www.recyclethis.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2006/07/powdernet250.jpg

don i have an extra bag. PM me your addy and i'll pop it in the post for ya.

Now that's a strange request if ever I saw one.
I'm sure there will be one here for you somewhere.

Original Poster

MBeeching;2020341

Now that's a strange request if ever I saw one.I'm sure there will be one … Now that's a strange request if ever I saw one.I'm sure there will be one here for you somewhere.

Lol yeah, apparently the tablets can leave an unsightly ring on ur washing if u don't have them in the bag. Well that's what my housemate said... and I think it must have been thrown out with all the rubbish when I was sorting out the shopping. Had a look in the kitchen bin but no luck...

Original Poster

kippy;2020340

don i have an extra bag. PM me your addy and i'll pop it in the post for … don i have an extra bag. PM me your addy and i'll pop it in the post for ya.

Many thanks!!! Rep added.

Hi got 3 left sat in draw, you could off had loads just gave school about 20 0f them if you want spare pm your address will send them to you..:thumbsup:

Original Poster

ljfx;2021117

If you dont get it then I can send you one - have a box of about 20 in … If you dont get it then I can send you one - have a box of about 20 in the cupbaord!

justneo;2021135

Hi got 3 left sat in draw, you could off had loads just gave school … Hi got 3 left sat in draw, you could off had loads just gave school about 20 0f them if you want spare pm your address will send them to you..:thumbsup:

Many thanks, but Kippy has kindly decided to send me 1... rep added

hukd don, have u received it yet? it was still in plastic lol.

Hi

this is going to sound very silly but I wonder if anyone knows where i could buy ( will pay P&P) about 20 of these little bags.

No - I am not going washing mad! I use them for the kids going crab fishing on holiday - they are better than the shop ones and save a fortune. Anyone know where i can buy/beg/barter a load of these?

Thanks

those crabs can cut thru the holes, no?

Hi

No you put bait - eg mackeral in the bag and the crabs are attracted and hold onto the net with their claws and you lift the bag out of the water - and catch the crab. Kids love it and its harmless fun. ( if you have sufficient supply of bags for the holiday)

Just found a load on ebay for sale!

Wish me luck!

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. landlord trying to get tenant to purchase a new bed when the old one was al…1118
  2. Foo fighters presale code.3437
  3. THOMSON TUI 2 CRUISE PROBLEM - ANY HELP APPRECIATED22
  4. School shoes - with lights33

See more discussions