Expired

WTD: Wii Bundle - Anyone know best place?

6 replies
Found 25th Jul 2008
Looking at picking up a Wii bundle for the Mrs as I missed out on the DS deal at GameStation. Anyone recommend where is best? Want a few games with it and would like it so we can both play it.

I know she would like Wii Fit although not against buying that sepreatley.
So who's doing the best deals on the high street? Whats the danger with buying 2nd hand?

6 Comments

wouldnt buy second hand. there is a few discount codes with the catalogues at the moment which is a really good deal they also have buy now pay like may next year. what i did is the buy now pay later then just payed a couple of quid a week and make sure you pay off before the due date and you will not have to pay any interest.

Banned

I'm not sure if this is any good, same price as Argos and says it comes with the Wii Sport 5 games pack.

blueunplugged.com/p.a…764

Foosball Chum;2602531

I'm not sure if this is any good, same price as Argos and says it comes … I'm not sure if this is any good, same price as Argos and says it comes with the Wii Sport 5 games pack.http://www.blueunplugged.com/p.aspx?p=121764

almost every wii comes with sports

lots of wii deals posted - should be easy enought o find one best suited via search

Banned

brilly;2603040

almost every wii comes with sports :)lots of wii deals posted - should be … almost every wii comes with sports :)lots of wii deals posted - should be easy enought o find one best suited via search

Ahhh right, I've not got one :-( so didn't know, power of advertising eh? :roll:

Decent one at zavvi here hotukdeals.com/ite…vi/

Could try the fs/ft for a cheap 2nd hand one

Original Poster

thfc andyp3;2605311

Decent one at zavvi here … Decent one at zavvi here http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/219479/wii-wii-sports-any-game-190-zavvi/Could try the fs/ft for a cheap 2nd hand one

LOL cheers mate, thats a deal I posted after searching for a good bundle
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any Xbox One news today?2356168
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247580
    3. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710976
    4. Sony announce £35,000 PlayStation Pro bundle...1318

See more discussions