Groups
    EXPIRED

WTD - Would like to have some nice flowers delivered in Manchester, anyone know of codes etc?

Hi

It's my firends birthday and I am away so would like to send her flowers.
    Does anyone know of a good site where I can do this, maybe any cheap codes?

I presume you use interflora, but is it possible to get a nice bunch of interesting ones?
    Never sent flowers before, always just bought them in person.
    Cheers

1 Comment

I've recently used SerenataFlowers.com and they were very nice when they arrived. Not bad on price either but I'm afraid I don't have any codes for you. I'm not personally fussed on Interflora as I don't think they have a great selection - quite limiting really.

Have you also tried looking for a shop in Manchester itself? I've bought flowers for someone quite a distance away & I wanted to send something unusual so I typed in google something like funky/exotic flowers and the area & I got a list of florists. I just phoned a few to ask what they could do for a given price & I finally chose one of the florists. My friend was amazed!! She had never seen such unusual flowers & took loads of photos to show people.

Hope I've helped a little. Good luck with it, I hope you find some & that your friend enjoys them xx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Bmw, Mercedes or Range Rover11
      2. Hard drive 'died'(?), what can I do? (for computer wizards please!)48
      3. Looking for help/advice finding a weeks holiday in September please??22
      4. Laptop (not for gaming )11

See more discussions