Groups
    EXPIRED

WTD: Xbox 360 Premium - with a catch

Ok, So Im moving to new zealand in a couple of weeks, I've had a look for a price for my xbox to be sent over, and its gonna cost around £50. So I've sold mine, and going to buy another one out there, the best price I can find is around $720 (NZD) which is around £276.

My question is, does anybody know where I can get a UK one with free/cheap new zealand shipping? Has to be a Pal one (same as new zealand) so UK is perfect.

Cheers, shane

4 Comments

shane8960

Ok, So Im moving to new zealand in a couple of weeks, I've had a look for … Ok, So Im moving to new zealand in a couple of weeks, I've had a look for a price for my xbox to be sent over, and its gonna cost around £50. So I've sold mine, and going to buy another one out there, the best price I can find is around $720 (NZD) which is around £276.My question is, does anybody know where I can get a UK one with free/cheap new zealand shipping? Has to be a Pal one (same as new zealand) so UK is perfect.Cheers, shane

You're sending just your xbox? Is i not cheaper to pack up all your stuff and fedex it, had 50kg fedex'donce and was £250 ???

To be honest, you're wasting your time, as a courier delivery to the other side of the world would cost a bomb and would make it a lot more expensive than prices you could find in New Zealand.

I think it would be safe to say that you should either buy one over there or from Australia, who have some good deals too, as it's a neighbouring country/Island, it wouldn't cost as much as it would cost to deliver from here and you wouldn't have to pay customs charges.

I know [url]www.dvdcrave.com[/url] used to be good but haven't needed to use them in ages but it's worth checking them out.

I know [url]www.dvdcrave.com[/url] used to be good but haven't needed to use them in ages but it's worth checking them out.[/QUOTE]

£209 for a core model (out of stock as well).Would have to keep your HD and wireless pads and just sell your base unit ?.Company are still great,used them a few times this year.Excellent as ever !.Here's the link anyway:

dvdcrave.com.au/pro…651

Is not worth sticking it in your luggage when you fly over ?.:)

I'm a Kiwi so I shall share my wisdom... ;-)

Unfortunately for you the forex rate is the worst in years!

cheapest core xbox is £198 from ]GamesMan

Consider buying second-hand the Trade-Me auction site (much like eBay but in NZ eBay did not take off. TradeMe is the most visited site in NZ so plenty of bargains to be had), ]http//ww….nz
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Rain effect window. The one from FRIENDS! Please help!1011
      2. Best tablet for 100-150? Quid11
      3. Glazing Clay Pots for Drinking22
      4. How are Very for pre-orders ?33

See more discussions