Groups

WTD:48 hour xbox live code

Banned
    48 hour code needed

I have had issues with my gamertag not connecting to the ea servers so ive had to setup a new gamertag and cancel my normal subscription until they have sorted the problem, they have emailed me today to say the problem is sorted but now i cant check it as my subscription has run out and dont have any 48 hour codes , anyone willing to donate 1

5 Comments

Moved to misc, as these cannot be traded in the FS/FT section.

Original Poster Banned

Adam2050

Moved to misc, as these cannot be traded in the FS/FT section.

oops sorry....

Banned

I think you can connect to the EA servers with just a silver account.You have to, to be able to download the January transfer squad update every year.

Original Poster Banned

greatest666

I think you can connect to the EA servers with just a silver account.You … I think you can connect to the EA servers with just a silver account.You have to, to be able to download the January transfer squad update every year.

ill give that a go

Original Poster Banned

Anyone willing to donate 1 , ive spent hours in chat and emails from ea and they have said now i need to be back on gold to sort the account out but i dont want to fork out more to be in the same situation
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764209
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?31137
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846166
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio44

See more discussions