wtf!

Banned
i had an old msn account (messenger) that i used to use which had loads of friends on, it must be like over 6 months since i last signed in...anyway i just signed in and the contact list is empty...wtf!???

13 Comments

If you don't log in once every 30 days everything gets deleted

StudentJo;4059734

If you don't log in once every 30 days everything gets deleted

Are you sure,i dont log in for over 30 days sometimes and my contacts haven't disappeared.

Surely you can't be that bothered if you haven't logged in,in 6 months anyway lol

Original Poster Banned

deb8z;4059759

Surely you can't be that bothered if you haven't logged in,in 6 months … Surely you can't be that bothered if you haven't logged in,in 6 months anyway lol

not really, but still... they shouldnt just do that!

deb8z;4059752

Are you sure,i dont log in for over 30 days sometimes and my contacts … Are you sure,i dont log in for over 30 days sometimes and my contacts haven't disappeared.

If it is a free one I think it is within the terms and conditions of use. The theory is you are using up space unnecessarily. It has happened to me once or twice.

I dunno.i don't log in for months at a time and nothing has ever disappeared.

Original Poster Banned

deb8z;4059830

I dunno.i don't log in for months at a time and nothing has ever … I dunno.i don't log in for months at a time and nothing has ever disappeared.

Your right, i have unused accounts that havent been used in ages and nothing has ever dissapeared... UNTIL NOW! lol

DangerGod;4059839

Your right, i have unused accounts that havent been used in ages and … Your right, i have unused accounts that havent been used in ages and nothing has ever dissapeared... UNTIL NOW! lol

Well hopefully you haven't jinxed me and mine disappear:w00t:

Original Poster Banned

dcx_badass;4060160

Well you can always save a copy of your contacts list on your pc, then … Well you can always save a copy of your contacts list on your pc, then reimport it if they ever go.

yeh bit late for that tho lol

StudentJo;4059900

http://help.msn.com/(cHJvamVjdD1ob3RtYWlscGltX2ZhcSZtYXJrZXQ9ZW4tVVMmY3U9JnRtdD1Ib3RtYWlsUElNX0ZBUSZmb3JtYXQ9)/help.aspx?querytype=topic&query=PIM_PROC_CloseAcct.htm

He said Messenger and not Hotmail

ryouga;4066797

He said Messenger and not Hotmail

They are pretty much one and the same... you need a hotmail account for messenger and I suppose your contacts are stored there... you have one account for messenger and hotmail. Can you think of a better reason why the contacts were deleted then? I won't bother in future.

deb8z;4059752

Are you sure,i dont log in for over 30 days sometimes and my contacts … Are you sure,i dont log in for over 30 days sometimes and my contacts haven't disappeared.

Yeah same here - I didn't use mine for months and they were all still there
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213592
    2. Any Xbox One news today?2356124
    3. GOT Leaks again416
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763949

See more discussions