Groups

WTF

is going on in teh misk?

23 Comments

basically...everyone hates gb1 and jfk...gb1 posted a thread saying that if we posted 350 times before 5am he would leave the site for 5 days...this is the equivalent to an orgasm feeling

multiple

rebelling

Banned

JboyJayJason;5709295

basically...everyone hates gb1 and jfk...gb1 posted a thread saying that … basically...everyone hates gb1 and jfk...gb1 posted a thread saying that if we posted 350 times before 5am he would leave the site for 5 days...this is the equivalent to an orgasm feeling

wat he said:thumbsup:

Original Poster

JboyJayJason;5709295

basically...everyone hates gb1 and jfk...gb1 posted a thread saying that … basically...everyone hates gb1 and jfk...gb1 posted a thread saying that if we posted 350 times before 5am he would leave the site for 5 days...this is the equivalent to an orgasm feeling

business as usual then

do love it when this place goes nuts tho

Nothing much that I've noticed.:thinking:
    What have you observed?:-D

Original Poster

chesso;5709329

Nothing much that I've noticed.:thinking:What have you observed?:-D

hi chesso
    I have observed everyone in the misc acting like its the freaking apocalypse or something, so decided to make my contribution.

end of days

Original Poster

days of end

phatboy123;5709382

hi chesso :)I have observed everyone in the misc acting like its the … hi chesso :)I have observed everyone in the misc acting like its the freaking apocalypse or something, so decided to make my contribution.

Fair enough;-) I reckon you need to spice it up a bit though by some devious means - you could claim you are going to marry Princess Beatrice???( or some other royal person, or even someone that the miscers will have heard of).
    :whistling:

Original Poster

chesso;5709417

Fair enough;-) I reckon you need to spice it up a bit though by some … Fair enough;-) I reckon you need to spice it up a bit though by some devious means - you could claim you are going to marry Princess Beatrice???( or some other royal person, or even someone that the miscers will have heard of).:whistling:

well I just got back from my battery chicken farm, so im too tired to make something like that up......

I might try though, after I've finished a phone call with my good friend Nick Griffin that is.

gd night :-D

phatboy123;5709447

well I just got back from my battery chicken farm, so im too tired to … well I just got back from my battery chicken farm, so im too tired to make something like that up......I might try though, after I've finished a phone call with my good friend Nick Griffin that is.gd night :-D

sleep tight xx

i think its that "NEARLY THE WEEKEND" feeling (o:

Banned

JboyJayJason;5709295

TBH we should all take a 5 day break from this ssite. It will do us all good.

tr2k8;5710247

TBH we should all take a 5 day break from this ssite. It will do us all … TBH we should all take a 5 day break from this ssite. It will do us all good.

you couldnt if you tried :w00t:

foxymissroxy;5710258

Morning

mbgringo;5710309

Morning

hey cute stuffs!! i msnd u and in reply i got ignorance :cry:

Banned

foxymissroxy;5710258

umm... :? Yes I can

tr2k8;5710366

umm... :? Yes I can

okayyyyy starting frommmmmmm. . . . . . . NOW!!!

see you weds 9:35 :-D

foxymissroxy;5710339

hey cute stuffs!! i msnd u and in reply i got ignorance :cry:

???

Sowwy - I got that at like midnight yesterday and you's was sleeping probably - and the rice was nothing special - serious . . . .

mbgringo;5710377

???Sowwy - I got that at like midnight yesterday and you's was sleeping … ???Sowwy - I got that at like midnight yesterday and you's was sleeping probably - and the rice was nothing special - serious . . . .

i was muchly sweeeping, rice dissapointment!! bad times. . . did you complain!

your obv mega busy today :whistling:

OMG!! Are u crazy??? Out of choice u mean......think not:p

Banned

foxymissroxy;5710374

okayyyyy starting frommmmmmm. . . . . . . NOW!!! see you weds 9:35 :-D

Ok. Starting from now I will not be on until Wednesday........ (srs)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you use a case on your iPhone?44
      2. Virgin Media TV56
      3. Tooth extraction99
      4. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?611

See more discussions