wtf

Banned 19
Found 26th Sep 2009
how come so mnay new members are bumping old threads, how are they coming across them

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
18 Comments

*cough* multi *cough*

eh what you mean

Its a sign of age ... moaning about the new:oops: sit back and embrace it:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

well maybe, but what mode are they viewing to be bumping threads that are months old

Hi there

maybe just searching a random word and then finding the oldest thread and bumping it?

You'll be secretly pleased when this thread gets bumped in two years

Original Poster Banned

its getting pathetic, the deals board has become a bloody joke, with continual ***** being posted just to get them 5 posts

sassie;6407091

its getting pathetic, the deals board has become a bloody joke, with … its getting pathetic, the deals board has become a bloody joke, with continual ***** being posted just to get them 5 posts

[CENTER]http://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/fox2020plus/in_before_the_lock.gif[/CENTER]

;-)

sassie;6407091

its getting pathetic, the deals board has become a bloody joke, with … its getting pathetic, the deals board has become a bloody joke, with continual ***** being posted just to get them 5 posts

OH I see :roll:

Original Poster Banned

pink;6407160

OH I see :roll:

im really please about that :roll:

Banned

fox2020;6407114

[CENTER][/CENTER];-)

Where do you guys find these pics, like there on standby lol

Banned

http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/4/23/inbeforethe128534369783593750.jpg

lol thread voted whingey

They click last page.

Original Poster Banned

Met-Cast;6407517

They click last page.

well not last page as that takes you to 3 years ago, i was just curious to how there deciding where to post, most cant even be bothered to type after 2 post and resort to smilies

sassie;6407537

well not last page as that takes you to 3 years ago, i was just curious … well not last page as that takes you to 3 years ago, i was just curious to how there deciding where to post, most cant even be bothered to type after 2 post and resort to smilies

:-D

lol. I hear ya abt bumping mega oooold posts. I've had three emails today from some random subscribed thread i posted on bladdy ages ago...
Post a comment
@
    Text