Found 7th Oct 2010
Just got this as a PM on here:

Hi, how is your job search going? Are you still looking or looking for something better?

I may have something for you. Dont worry this is not a con. Check out this weblink.

Press Click here.
Its a 25 mins video. If you are interested to find out more give me a call on 07912-******. Omer

Have not clicked the link, but got a little creeped out as I have just seen this:

hotukdeals.com/mis…208

Is this something I should worry about (ie virus etc maybe my slight paranoia lol), has the sender been hacked do you reckon??

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
27 Comments

Original Poster

sorry about that

report the user in question and the mods will ban him/her and the multis.

aaawww I bet its from a poster who was on earlier...........hang on....

Original Poster

Adam2050

report the user in question and the mods will ban him/her and the multis.

Well this particular user has been on here over 2 years according to profile, wondering if they been hacked or something, will message mods now

silkymolo

Well this particular user has been on here over 2 years according to … Well this particular user has been on here over 2 years according to profile, wondering if they been hacked or something, will message mods now

is it from someone called Bikefreedom ...............if not I will delete this post

Original Poster

bossyboots

is it from someone called Bikefreedom ...............if not I will delete … is it from someone called Bikefreedom ...............if not I will delete this post

It is indeed, why, am I missing something oO
Edited by: "silkymolo" 7th Oct 2010

silkymolo

It is indeed

very strange as twice he has posted today about this amazing money making scheme last page of this thread

Original Poster

How very strange! Despite the length of time they have been a member it is not somone I have come across on here.

Sent them a PM just saying, think you have the wrong person or you have been hacked lol!!

silkymolo

How very strange! Despite the length of time they have been a member it … How very strange! Despite the length of time they have been a member it is not somone I have come across on here.Sent them a PM just saying, think you have the wrong person or you have been hacked lol!!

have u reported your pm as well?

mod

silkymolo,
Can you forward the PM to me please
Thanks

Banned

silkymolo,
Can you also forward the PM to me please
Thanks

Original Poster

andywedge

silkymolo,Can you forward the PM to me pleaseThanks

I have deleted it sorry, got a bit panicky about it so deleted it, the message I sent to the other member was a new one, I didn't reply to it just in case. Do you not have access to them in any way?

lol @ ryman1000!!

op wow that was som serious panicking!

Original Poster

magicbeans

lol @ ryman1000!!op wow that was som serious panicking!

I know lol!! Wasn't too bothered at first until I saw the link I posted in first message, I get crazy paranoid about hacking and them keystroke copying software tings lol!! Don't even know what they are called, but they make me nervous ha ha!

i got this aswell tonight-could just be someone trying to help out but now i've seen this there probably taking the ****
have you tryed the number it came with-im not phoning them!
Edited by: "JACKIT99" 7th Oct 2010

got panicky rofl

brb checking outside for scammers

mod

Thanks 'mystery HUKDer' for forwarding me a copy of said 'spam PM'

Original Poster

numptyj

got panicky roflbrb checking outside for scammers

Darn tooting they be everywhere, make sure you check under the bed lolz

Banned

silkymolo

Darn tooting they be everywhere, make sure you check under the bed lolz

you live in tooting thats near me ! i thought i was the only person who lived there.

mod

Thanks to all who forwarded info to me regarding this.
It's now been 'dealt with'
Should it (or similar) happen again please report and again I or another mod can deal with it as unsolicited PM's / spam PM's are not allowed.
Thnaks for all your help chaps and chapesses

Just a quick courtesy. Are you still job hunting?
Oct 7, 2010, 9:07PMFrom:BIKEFREEDOM

Hi, how is your job search going? Are you still looking or looking for something better?

I may have something for you. Dont worry this is not a con. Check out this weblink.

Press Click here.
Its a 25 mins video. If you are interested to find out more give me a call on 07912-647434. Ome

WTF>>>>>>>>> oO

http://files.sharenator.com/1272405836204_Meanwhile_in-s500x375-57259-580.jpg

andywedge

Thnaks for all your help chaps and chapesses

You're welcome Andy. I'll forward if I get any such pms.

I won't point out the spelling mistake in your post. Its thanks btw.

Edited by: "Marina" 8th Oct 2010

Hi apologise for the delay, was suspended for three days

I have reponded to everyones comment, please have a look yourself and decide.

hotukdeals.com/mis…191

Banned

100% Spam and Final Warning

BIKEFREEDOM

Hi apologise for the delay, was suspended for three daysI have … Hi apologise for the delay, was suspended for three daysI have reponded to everyones comment, please have a look yourself and decide. http://www.hotukdeals.com/misc/response-to-people-comment-about-pm/775191

:The thread you are trying to view has been marked as spam.

what exactly are you doing if your not spamming everyone?
none of your links/pms make sense
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition71781
    2. Win Google Pixel 2 or a Google Pixel 2 XL11
    3. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…66
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines54

See more discussions