WTF Channel 5 its still August

6 replies
Found 21st Aug 2016
switched TV on thought what the!! Have I really slept for that long, Christmas movies and Christmas specials on Ch5 is this why the weather is bad, it's really December? Come on Ch5 I thought the BBC where bad, this is worse. oh if it is December Happy Xmas everybody

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
6 Comments

It must be nearly Christmas as some shops are selling Xmas cards and tins of Xmas Chocolates Selfridges have a whole floor of Christmas stuff and don't get me started on The Bloated Broadcasting Corporation as theve started promoting 'SITCOM SEASON ' with yet more ancient repeats of such 'classics' as The Good Life and Are you being served etc etc

Nearly time for the flamedeer
http://i.imgur.com/avZf09U.gif
Edited by: "Wongy110" 21st Aug 2016

Agent004

The Bloated Broadcasting Corporation as theve started promoting 'SITCOM … The Bloated Broadcasting Corporation as theve started promoting 'SITCOM SEASON ' with yet more ancient repeats of such 'classics' as The Good Life and Are you being served etc etc

And charging you £145 to watch programs you already paid for 30 years ago.

big brother Christmas theme too.

It's an ingenious bit of marketing from Channel 5, isn't it? This is probably the most buzz the channel has had since it began.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition65700
    2. Win an unbelievable Windows Mixed Reality prize pack from Windows Central! …43
    3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines43
    4. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers44

See more discussions