Groups

Wtf do i do with a rarx file!?

I downloaded a film and it is RAR and RARx files. I have done RAR files before, but what do i do with RARX files? Before i used 7 zip but now that is not working movie

9 Comments

[FONT=Verdana]Have you tried downloading and using WinRAR?

WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files
    rarlab.com/

Cheers, Scotty Boy! :thumbsup:
    [/FONT]

use winrar

Original Poster

Scotty Boy;6746191

[FONT=Verdana]Have you tried downloading and using WinRAR?WinRAR … [FONT=Verdana]Have you tried downloading and using WinRAR?WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP fileshttp://www.rarlab.com/Cheers, Scotty Boy! :thumbsup:[/FONT]

Lol, what would i do without you!?

Think i have done it now, taking ages though!?

mum2b;6746208

Lol, what would i do without you!?Think i have done it now, taking ages … Lol, what would i do without you!?Think i have done it now, taking ages though!?

[FONT=Verdana]To download, install or access the files?

Cheers, Scotty Boy! :thumbsup:[/FONT]

Original Poster

Scotty Boy;6746364

[FONT=Verdana]To download, install or access the files?Cheers, Scotty … [FONT=Verdana]To download, install or access the files?Cheers, Scotty Boy! :thumbsup:[/FONT]

ok, i think i did some wrong! It kept saying error

SO what should i do? I want to convert so i cn put the movie on my iphone

mum2b;6746407

ok, i think i did some wrong! It kept saying errorSO what should i do? I … ok, i think i did some wrong! It kept saying errorSO what should i do? I want to convert so i cn put the movie on my iphone

[FONT=Verdana]What's the exact error message your getting when you try to extract the media file from the RARX archive file?

Cheers, Scotty Boy! :thumbsup:[/FONT]

i can't find much on it but i think it might just be a .rar that's been renamed to .rarx probably to stop whatever hosting solution it's on from being able to examine the contents. so just rename it.

bruffterman;6746713

i can't find much on it but i think it might just be a .rar that's been … i can't find much on it but i think it might just be a .rar that's been renamed to .rarx probably to stop whatever hosting solution it's on from being able to examine the contents. so just rename it.

If that was the case it would have opened fine with both 7zip and Winrar.

Could it be a multipart file? Have you tried extracting the .rar file in Winrar?

Original Poster

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii52/eliteunit/errorfilm.jpg

Thats the error message which is coming up
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
      2. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043
      3. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111
      4. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2748

See more discussions