Groups

WTF has happened to Bob?!

Just put Tv on only to see supposed Bob the Builder.. Computerised! That is not Bob! Singing along to it it, they've changed the words! Outragous! Lol
    As you can probs tell I've not seen this in at least 5 years.. hate how everyting has to be computerised :-(

10 Comments

Original Poster

Used to be, "Bob and the gang, get the job done"
    They've changed it to "Bob and the team" !
    What they think they might start a gang of yobbish 3 year olds! X)

Brexit.

Bad isn't it!?
    It changed a good while ago.
    Bring old Bob back!
    http://i4.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article4416678.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/BobMain.jpg
    Edited by: "chuckiedoll" 31st Jan

Original Poster

chuckiedoll

Bad isn't it!?It changed a good while ago.Bring old Bob back!

Its awful isn't it! I'm gonna start a petition to bring the real Bob back lol X)

LeahMinttoutou

Its awful isn't it! I'm gonna start a petition to bring the real Bob … Its awful isn't it! I'm gonna start a petition to bring the real Bob back lol X)

​more worth while than this trump non sense.

I was the same with my latest nipper. He's not even a brummie absolutely disgusting oO

violentj

​more worth while than this trump non sense.

I think Bob is a trump supporter actually youtube.com/wat…bcM

i think the actors have changed as well

LeahMinttoutou

Its awful isn't it! I'm gonna start a petition to bring the real Bob … Its awful isn't it! I'm gonna start a petition to bring the real Bob back lol X)

Can you please add fireman Sam and postman pat to your petition? Cheers.

Original Poster

miikeyblue

Can you please add fireman Sam and postman pat to your petition? Cheers.

Don't tell me these have changed too!? What is wrong with people! Why change em they were great the way they were... ugh!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …285998
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523461
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416814130
      4. What is there free to do in your town?611

See more discussions