Groups

WTF !!! I just got a tactical nuke in a care package

Banned
    It is meant to be impossible and once the game ended it said I had lost !! Took some pictures as proof

...and excuse the nerdness

29 Comments

Original Poster Banned

[CENTER]http://i40.tinypic.com/xn8eag.jpg

http://i43.tinypic.com/if3io3.jpg

http://i40.tinypic.com/2rxielc.jpg

http://i41.tinypic.com/dvr1xi.jpg

http://i42.tinypic.com/v3gcjl.jpg[/CENTER]

What am I looking at? :P

Yep, that's nerdy ;-)

Original Poster Banned

Did I go overboard on the pictures :lol:

Original Poster Banned

baffledsalmon;8576376

Yep, that's nerdy ;-)

Shush you. This is the equivalent of seeing Jesus for people who play COD.

InfernoZeus;8576373

What am I looking at? :P

Scroll right a bit. You can see the countdown times and the button you press for the nuke, but my score is only 600

in free for all you can still lose w/ a nuke. You have to be top.

confusing about the c/p though

Banned

Its because the host has been in an "infection" lobby from a modding site such as se7ensins .. they allow superspeed, slowmo etc.. nuke in care package is another.. :-)

Original Poster Banned

Conscept;8576390

Its because the host has been in an "infection" lobby from a modding site … Its because the host has been in an "infection" lobby from a modding site such as se7ensins .. they allow superspeed, slowmo etc.. nuke in care package is another.. :-)

I thought you could only do this in private matches ?

This is like being at a Star Wars convention! ;-) Haha!

baffledsalmon;8576395

This is like being at a Star Wars convention! ;-) Haha!

Don't bring Starwars into this, Starwars is wayyyyyyyy more important.

If you want magical moments in video games. Thargoids fighting amongst themselves in Elite! :-D

Original Poster Banned

GAVINLEWISHUKD;8576403

Don't bring Starwars into this, Starwars is wayyyyyyyy more important.If … Don't bring Starwars into this, Starwars is wayyyyyyyy more important.If you want magical moments in video games. Thargoids fighting amongst themselves in Elite! :-D

Now this is a nerd thread

ryman1000;8576385

Scroll right a bit. You can see the countdown times and the button you … Scroll right a bit. You can see the countdown times and the button you press for the nuke, but my score is only 600

Lol, I meant which game :oops:

GAVINLEWISHUKD;8576403

Don't bring Starwars into this, Starwars is wayyyyyyyy more important.

Star Wars is serious business! :P

Original Poster Banned

InfernoZeus;8576453

Lol, I meant which game :oops:

Lol ! MW2

GAVINLEWISHUKD;8576403

If you want magical moments in video games. Thargoids fighting amongst … If you want magical moments in video games. Thargoids fighting amongst themselves in Elite! :-D

Lol, happened to me on the old Amiga many moons ago! I thought 'I'll have some of this' and got vaporised :oops:

tbh i haven't played MW2 since i bought battlefield 2 .. gonna go for the new map pack this weekend and have me some good old COD asskicking

why is MW2 in a goldfish bowl?

Alfonse;8576721

why is MW2 in a goldfish bowl?

are you on drugs?

arcangel111;8576733

are you on drugs?

nope, there is definitely way bad lame curvature on that screen, hence gold fish bowl :roll:

and btw he lost because it was a free for all match and he wasn't first

Looks like you've been playing in a hacked lobby.

Not possible to get nuke in care package - Odds of what you can get are (I've had an EMP before):

14.78% - UAV
    14.78% - Ammo
    13.04% - Counter-UAV
    10.43% - Sentry Gun
    10.43% - Predator Missile
    9.57% - Precision Airstrike
    6.09% - Harrier Airstrike
    6.09% - Attack Helicopter
    4.35% - Pave Low
    4.35% - Stealth Bomber
    2.61% - Chopper Gunner
    2.61% - AC-130
    0.87% - EMP

bug199;8576537

Lol, happened to me on the old Amiga many moons ago! I thought 'I'll have … Lol, happened to me on the old Amiga many moons ago! I thought 'I'll have some of this' and got vaporised :oops:

Used to hate that when hyper space failed.
    Was rubbish at docking, always needed auto pilot to do it for me.
    Frontier was one of my fave games ever.

i can't bother my backside to write out battlefield bad company 2 everytime

stop being pedantic

arcangel111;8577590

i can't bother my backside to write out battlefield bad company 2 … i can't bother my backside to write out battlefield bad company 2 everytime :)stop being pedantic

Just write BBC2 :w00t:

wow, what an old looking tv

dcx_badass;8577688

No BBC2 is even worse, that's a tv channel. Why can't you just say BFBC2 … No BBC2 is even worse, that's a tv channel. Why can't you just say BFBC2 like everyone else, even BC2. But BF2 is a different game.

why don't you write it in klingon for all it matters :roll:

i hate long winded abreviations that make me think wtf it means roflmfao

Alfonse;8577748

why don't you write it in klingon for all it matters :roll:

luq, jIyaj.
    naDevvo' yIghoS.

awoodhall2003;8577793

luq, jIyaj.naDevvo' yIghoS.

there's always one gullible

yay

W1zz;8576758

Looks like you've been playing in a hacked lobby.Not possible to get nuke … Looks like you've been playing in a hacked lobby.Not possible to get nuke in care package - Odds of what you can get are (I've had an EMP before):14.78% - UAV 14.78% - Ammo 13.04% - Counter-UAV 10.43% - Sentry Gun 10.43% - Predator Missile 9.57% - Precision Airstrike 6.09% - Harrier Airstrike 6.09% - Attack Helicopter 4.35% - Pave Low 4.35% - Stealth Bomber 2.61% - Chopper Gunner 2.61% - AC-130 0.87% - EMP

Where did you get that from mate? Useful info, although I never use a care package.

Harrier, AC130, Nuke for me!

dre1988;8577938

Where did you get that from mate? Useful info, although I never use a … Where did you get that from mate? Useful info, although I never use a care package.Harrier, AC130, Nuke for me!

themodernwarfare2.com/mw2…ks/

Also, emergency Care Package Odds (although these appear to be rounded up/down).

Care Packages, Emergency Airdrops, EMPs and Tactical Nukes can't be … Care Packages, Emergency Airdrops, EMPs and Tactical Nukes can't be acquired from the packages. Below are the drop rates:12% - Ammo12% - UAV16% - Counter-UAV16% - Sentry Gun14% - Predator Missile10% - Precision Airstrike5% - Harrier Strike5% - Attack Helicopter3% - Pave Low3% - Stealth Bomber2% - Chopper Gunner2% - AC-130

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …88150
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?30115
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764501
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2226

See more discussions