Groups

WTF is this?

You have a feedback section and ratings on the Play Store and App Store. Why are you spamming me with this popup when I visit the website?

http://i68.tinypic.com/dm5kbs.png

79 Comments

I just got it too!

I don't think they want to know my opinion, I'm feeling left out X)

please move this to ask

I just got that about an hour ago.. never had it before, only had it once... upto now (_;)

Original Poster

brilly

please move this to ask

X)

I meant to put it in feedback, actually, but messed up :(.

Edited by: "RossD89" 30th Jan

RossD89

X)I meant to put it in feedback, actually.

you could always pretend you never got an answer before the thread gets closed
    job done
    Edited by: "brilly" 30th Jan

RossD89

X)I meant to put it in feedback, actually., but messed up :(.

I suppose the 1st image (not post) says it all - YouDontWantToKnow

brilly

you could always pretend you never got an answer before the thread gets … you could always pretend you never got an answer before the thread gets closedjob done

Not possible brilly, you know the rules X)
    Edited by: "maccy1" 30th Jan

Is it a pop-up that you can't ignore?

It would of taken you a half secound to look at then disregard or even hit the X, instead of two minutes to make this thread.

Original Poster

catbeans

Is it a pop-up that you can't ignore?It would of taken you a half secound … Is it a pop-up that you can't ignore?It would of taken you a half secound to look at then disregard or even hit the X, instead of two minutes to make this thread.

You must be a slow when it comes to typing...

RossD89

You must be a slow when it comes to typing...

You still need to take a screen shot, upload it, click the new post button, wait for it to load, THEN type the post, then wait for the page to load and now you are reading this post. Maybe you are a slow reader if tos one bar of text is effecting your life so badly?

Original Poster

catbeans

You still need to take a screen shot, upload it, click the new post … You still need to take a screen shot, upload it, click the new post button, wait for it to load, THEN type the post, then wait for the page to load and now you are reading this post. Maybe you are a slow reader if tos one bar of text is effecting your life so badly?

You must be slow when it comes to counting, too.
    Edited by: "RossD89" 30th Jan

RossD89

You must be slow when it comes to counting, too.

How's that?

maccy1

I don't think they want to know my opinion, I'm feeling left out :(X)

Be like the rest of Misc and give your opinion anyway. (_;)

What's the point of having 1-9? Users either answer a straight 0 or 10. (Depending If you caught the user in a good mood).

I want to get this just so I can choose 0.

FantasyDeals

What's the point of having 1-9? Users either answer a straight 0 or 10. … What's the point of having 1-9? Users either answer a straight 0 or 10. (Depending If you caught the user in a good mood).

I always answer 5.

The equivalent of meh, who cares, or how the f is a 5 gonna help you either way

Hope I don't get it! I have no friends so wouldn't know what to vote!..so confused right now!

what are u guys on about and where's the screenshot

barriey

Hope I don't get it! I have no friends so wouldn't know what to vote!..so … Hope I don't get it! I have no friends so wouldn't know what to vote!..so confused right now!

X)

barriey

Hope I don't get it! I have no friends so wouldn't know what to vote!..so … Hope I don't get it! I have no friends so wouldn't know what to vote!..so confused right now!

Enter princess.

Aiden1512

Enter princess.

oO Don't think she'd let me!

Aiden1512

Enter princess.

I know she's lonely and all that, but you might want to ask her permission first X)

barriey

oO Don't think she'd let me!

moneysavingkitten

I know she's lonely and all that, but you might want to ask her … I know she's lonely and all that, but you might want to ask her permission first X)

You people and your dirty minds. I didn't even mean it like that X) I'm appalled, appalled I tell ya.

Aiden1512

You people and your dirty minds. I didn't even mean it like that X) I'm … You people and your dirty minds. I didn't even mean it like that X) I'm appalled, appalled I tell ya.

I believe you, millions wouldn't

moneysavingkitten

I believe you, millions wouldn't

I genuinely didn't X) X)

Original Poster

Aiden1512

You people and your dirty minds. I didn't even mean it like that X) I'm … You people and your dirty minds. I didn't even mean it like that X) I'm appalled, appalled I tell ya.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqdezq8Dm91qen7ab.gif

RossD89

I'm definitely not recommending this site to my friends. X)

What's going on where did that screenshot suddenly come from

What if I want to recommend "0" (Not Likely) to a friend but "10" (Extremely Likely) to a colleague?

Banned

I wouldn't care but seeing this annoys me even more when there are important bugs/issues that need sorting in the feedback section.

It's a 0/10 from me.

fanpages

What if I want to recommend "0" (Not Likely) to a friend but "10" … What if I want to recommend "0" (Not Likely) to a friend but "10" (Extremely Likely) to a colleague?

I'm now wondering if you like your friends and dislike your colleagues...or indeed, the other way around X)
    Edited by: "maccy1" 30th Jan

fanpages

What if I want to recommend "0" (Not Likely) to a friend but "10" … What if I want to recommend "0" (Not Likely) to a friend but "10" (Extremely Likely) to a colleague?

maccy1

I'm now wondering if you like you friends and dislike your … I'm now wondering if you like you friends and dislike your colleagues...or indeed, the other way around X)

Assuming I have both friends & colleagues; I do not generally correct a friend's comment.

Does that help?

(Please rate this response from "0" to "10").

Original Poster

fanpages

maccy1

I'm now wondering if you like you friends and dislike your … I'm now wondering if you like you friends and dislike your colleagues...or indeed, the other way around X)

You didn't correct maccy1's comment which would suggest that you consider her a friend, and you also didn't clarify whether you would recommend this site to people who you like or to people who you don't like.

Edited by: "RossD89" 31st Jan

RossD89

0You didn't correct maccy1's comment which would suggest that you … 0You didn't correct maccy1's comment which would suggest that you consider her a friend, and you also didn't clarify whether you would recommend this site to people who you liked or to people who you don't like.

Yet this demonstrated why just a single response is not sufficient to relay your satisfaction/dissatisfaction with a statement.

There is a lesson here, I think.

Original Poster

fanpages

Yet this demonstrated why just a single response is not sufficient to … Yet this demonstrated why just a single response is not sufficient to relay your satisfaction/dissatisfaction with a statement.There is a lesson here, I think.

True.

I find it odd that it would mention colleagues at all.

RossD89

0You didn't correct maccy1's comment which would suggest that you … 0You didn't correct maccy1's comment which would suggest that you consider her a friend, and you also didn't clarify whether you would recommend this site to people who you liked or to people who you don't like.

fanpages

Yet this demonstrated why just a single response is not sufficient to … Yet this demonstrated why just a single response is not sufficient to relay your satisfaction/dissatisfaction with a statement.There is a lesson here, I think.

RossD89

True.I find it odd that it would mention colleagues at all.

Perhaps the "app" knows that you do not get on with your family (as it activates the camera on your handset & records your communication throughout the day)

Original Poster

RossD89

fanpages

RossD89

True.I find it odd that it would mention colleagues at all.

Then it should know that I wouldn't bring up a money saving website with people who I'm not that interested in while I am at work.
    Edited by: "RossD89" 31st Jan

RossD89

Thanks it should know that I wouldn't bring up a money saving website … Thanks it should know that I wouldn't bring up a money saving website with people who I'm not that interested in while I am at work.

Sounds like "0" (Not Likely) then.

See... it was worth the inconvenience all along!

Original Poster

fanpages

Sounds like "0" (Not Likely) then.See... it was worth the inconvenience … Sounds like "0" (Not Likely) then.See... it was worth the inconvenience all along!

We haven't got around to whether I would recommend HUKD to my friends yet...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …58
      2. Which SSD drive I need to replace my current HD48
      3. How to get laptop to boot from DVD/CD drive?35
      4. CEX return/exchange at different store22

See more discussions