Original Poster

SuperEd

WTF:w00t:

Youtube Idiot CCTV

Is he searching for peanuts ;-)

looking for his hamster?:whistling:

Banned

He's scratching his bottom

is that scratching his bum or having fun ?

he is fingering his bum hole

HTH

lol

more concerning is his mate on the floor with his trousers down ...

i reckon he got bummed :lol:

Dunno but I hope he washed his hands before he went down for breakfast - urgh!!!

nikkib123;8337633

Dunno but I hope he washed his hands before he went down for breakfast - … Dunno but I hope he washed his hands before he went down for breakfast - urgh!!!

I was thinking the same bacon butties straight after getting up :thumbsup:

hamsterpig;8337665

I was thinking the same bacon butties straight after getting up :thumbsup:

Yep and him saying to his mates "is it just me or do your bacon butties taste a bit funny?"

nikkib123;8337674

Yep and him saying to his mates "is it just me or do your bacon butties … Yep and him saying to his mates "is it just me or do your bacon butties taste a bit funny?"

:w00t:

lol what I want to know is wth were u searching for on youtube in order to come across this vid?

Original Poster

Mo786;8337739

lol what I want to know is wth were u searching for on youtube in order … lol what I want to know is wth were u searching for on youtube in order to come across this vid?

My mate showed me it (the guy with the camera) and I was crying with laughter.

Banned

He is dreaming he is Picasso

geddit?

hes inserting his suppositories

God both of them look like they need a good wash no wounder his legs are all spotty

may be the last song here heard that night was the one that goes "if u liked it you should have put a ring on it"

Original Poster

miles136;8341394

God both of them look like they need a good wash no wounder his legs are … God both of them look like they need a good wash no wounder his legs are all spotty may be the last song here heard that night was the one that goes "if u liked it you should have put a ring on it"

OMG! Funny as ****!

Banned

Possibly has worms?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Flight delay compensation615
      2. Hard Drive Setup34
      3. ID Mobile - 30 day contract - Ending - Notice needed for PAC request ?11
      4. Foo Fighters O2 live stream?11

See more discussions