Expired

Wtf?? Pay money to be exfoliated by fish?maaad!

Found 21st Nov 2010
Was just shopping in silverburn shopping centre in Glasgow-right in the middle of the mall they have a stand set up-you sit on a seat and soak your feet in a fish tank and the fish exfoliate you!

Its just bizarre! fifteen quid for fifteen minutes and it was jam packed! can only take 8 people on the seats at a time and they had a huge queue-utter madness!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
22 Comments

Original Poster

xfeet.co.uk/

Apparently its the latest beauty craze! I dont get it!

Banned

They had them everywhere in Bali......It just didnt seem right to let fish eat you! Oh..... I just had a disgusting thought! X)

It was about £12.... cant remember how long long.

Basically having a shoal of fish eating all your dead bits.

I have heard of having a nibble and not caring but with all those people watching they should at least use screens

Edited by: "DEALWARRIOR" 21st Nov 2010

Saw them in Leeds the other day. Massive queue too

I would try soap my friend......

Yeah, they've been there for weeks Barky - some folk never heard of a pumice stone.

Are these not the same type of fish that eat the dead skin off of Psoriasis?

my sister did that, she said its ****

Original Poster

moob

Yeah, they've been there for weeks Barky - some folk never heard of a … Yeah, they've been there for weeks Barky - some folk never heard of a pumice stone.

never usually go up the top end of the mall so never noticed before-its just weird-all those people sitting in full view of passing shoppers soaking their feet and getting nibbled by fish-craziest thing ever!

AshleyRFC

Are these not the same type of fish that eat the dead skin off of … Are these not the same type of fish that eat the dead skin off of Psoriasis?

Yep and you spelt it correctly

ewww feet

Lilly_White

ewww feet

a fish would say 'mmm...feeet.'

ewwwwwww discusting

And once the fish have porked out and reached full size down to the sushi cafe for a treat

Its banned in America. I'd avoid.

Should put a couple of Piranha in for laugh !

I worry about hygeine for this, and also, what if the fish had an infection or someone else who had been nibbled previously had? I would never risk this.

BabySmurfette

Its banned in America. I'd avoid.

but guns are legal america is just a crazy place.

Shellywelly

I worry about hygeine for this, and also, what if the fish had an … I worry about hygeine for this, and also, what if the fish had an infection or someone else who had been nibbled previously had? I would never risk this.

You must live your life constantly in fear of the 'what if's'.

One of these in the Trafford centre too! Called 'Appy Feet' (yes without the 'h')

freeDUMB

You must live your life constantly in fear of the 'what if's'.

No but I am a infection control link nurse and the amount of infections that live on skin are in masses. Would you let a chiropodist use the same equipment on you that has been used on someone else? These fish are going from person to person. The water itself could harbour infections never mind the fish. Its common sense!!
Edited by: "Shellywelly" 22nd Nov 2010

Banned

sense love
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Did you know?3157
    2. First batch of original Xbox backwards compatible games67
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247661
    4. Anyone else bored of video gaming3055
    5. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48810994