Groups

wtf - seriously

Who would actually come to mcdonalds tommorow?

94 Comments

i was thinking about it.....

mmmm.. any three year old who is asked " you want chippies baby?"

anti fish brigade?

ClarityofMind;4880294

LOL.

im on a diet AGAIN

ClarityofMind;4880294

thats how i talk to the missus :roll:

Why not though:?

Hey i think that about McDonalds on any day............but they still do. :lol:

MinstrelMan;4880329

thats how i talk to the missus :roll:

you have more than one

Already have my fried fish for tomorrow from my mummy......habit more than anything lol

deb8z;4880335

Why not though:?

cos good Friday we are not supposed to eat meat ..it's a religious thing

can someone enlighten me what this is all about???

is it coz you gotta work dean??? bad times

Probably every family in the land with screaming kids whose parents are too naffed off to cook.
    And probably holiday makers if it's raining.
    Dodgy spotty teenagers.

choc1969;4880350

Already have my fried fish for tomorrow from my mummy......habit more … Already have my fried fish for tomorrow from my mummy......habit more than anything lol

mmmmm i love fish anyway

Talking of WTF:
    http://badcontrol.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/wtf-moment-3.jpg
    Good to see he kept his socks on, but that's a pretty small circle! :-D

Trickyjabs;4880358

Talking of WTF:Good to see he kept his socks on, but that's a pretty … Talking of WTF:Good to see he kept his socks on, but that's a pretty small circle! :-D

must be cold there!

looks like he's enjoying it tho

queenlush;4880352

Says who?

Mmm, a nice big steak for dinner tomorrow. :thumbsup:

Who's silly idea was it not to eat meat on a Good Friday :roll:

dunno its tradition ...something about the body of Christ etc

queenlush;4880396

dunno its tradition ...something about the body of Christ etc

Thought the body of Christ was bread, and the blood wine, hence the bread and wine in church?

sheesh i didn't write the rules i was only explaining lol

ClarityofMind;4880372

must be cold there! looks like he's enjoying it tho

You can't see what the security fella is giving him:-D

Train Driver;4880414

You can't see what the security fella is giving him:-D

true enough.. and the security guard is certainly concentrating lol

Good Friday is a day that Christians agreed that Jesus was crucified. So Christians don't want to shed any form of blood on this day because you cannot eat meat without slaughtering the animal or seen blood or remembering blood. With the dedication and faithfulness unto Christ Christians don't want to eat meat on Good Friday. Any that is why Christians eat dried fish or snail on Good Friday. ............................. ok im not holy shmoley but i copied and pasted this

Catholics do not eat red meat meat (or poultry - the only dead animals we … Catholics do not eat red meat meat (or poultry - the only dead animals we can eat are fish) during any friday during the period of lent. it is meant to be a sacrifice. Jesus gave up his life to save our sins, we can go through a day without protein, it works out.On Good Friday though, we don't eat any food whatsoever. we have to fast completely. I know that Jesus' crucifiction didn't technically occur then, but it is our custom. Jesus also wasn't born on dec 25 year 0 either, but it's cool. we do it for the nature of redeeming ourselves and attempting to feel a little bit of the sacrifice that Jesus made.

So, that begs the question, how many of you are Catholic? How many have obeyed the no meat on Fridays through Lent, and how many of you will be fasting tomorrow?

Seems things have got cocked up somewhere along the lines, so what people are doing now is completely different and meaningless, d'oh

peodude;4880443

So, that begs the question, how many of you are Catholic? How many have … So, that begs the question, how many of you are Catholic? How many have obeyed the no meat on Fridays through Lent, and how many of you will be fasting tomorrow?Seems things have got cocked up somewhere along the lines, so what people are doing now is completely different and meaningless, d'oh

it's like christmas.....the meaning over the years has been lost on that too,i don't think anyone follows a religion to a T anymore

I always thought it was about fasting in dedication to christ not to eat meat on any friday especially good friday because this was the day jesus died and with the connection between jesus' flesh and bread.. you wouldnt want to be swallowing meat/flesh in that way....

ClarityofMind;4880503

I always thought it was about fasting in dedication to christ not to eat … I always thought it was about fasting in dedication to christ not to eat meat on any friday especially good friday because this was the day jesus died and with the connection between jesus' flesh and bread.. you wouldnt want to be swallowing meat/flesh in that way....

i wouldn't swallow on any day lol

queenlush;4880516

i wouldn't swallow on any day lol

lol

From Chech and Chong:

What kind of meat can a Priest have on Fridays?

Nun!

queenlush;4880352

lol i know that,but it makes no difference to me,my Dad adheres to it but i think its hypocritical,i'm not religious,i don't go to church etc etc:thumbsup:

deb8z;4880554

lol i know that,but it makes no difference to me,my Dad adheres to it but … lol i know that,but it makes no difference to me,my Dad adheres to it but i think its hypocritical,i'm not religious,i don't go to church etc etc:thumbsup:

i think sometimes people just like to feel they do something, to show respect, doesn't mean it is disrespectful not to do anything, you know what I mean...

why not go mac d's

deb8z;4880554

lol i know that,but it makes no difference to me,my Dad adheres to it but … lol i know that,but it makes no difference to me,my Dad adheres to it but i think its hypocritical,i'm not religious,i don't go to church etc etc:thumbsup:

it is hypocritical and i always make fish just out of habit.........funny how you crave meat when you are told you aren't supposed to have it tho

ClarityofMind;4880568

i think sometimes people just like to feel they do something, to show … i think sometimes people just like to feel they do something, to show respect, doesn't mean it is disrespectful not to do anything, you know what I mean...

you mean like having the token sprouts on a xmas dinner lol?.....seriously it's how you have been brought up and which traditions you have grown up with

you getting double pay?

queenlush;4880609

you mean like having the token sprouts on a xmas dinner … you mean like having the token sprouts on a xmas dinner lol?.....seriously it's how you have been brought up and which traditions you have grown up with

yes! like having those sprouts on the plate and not even eating them... just because its christmas! lol

queenlush;4880609

you mean like having the token sprouts on a xmas dinner … you mean like having the token sprouts on a xmas dinner lol?.....seriously it's how you have been brought up and which traditions you have grown up with

don't diss sprouts.

sprouts are awesome :-D

grex9101;4880687

don't diss sprouts.sprouts are awesome :-D

wow, you like sprouts you're almost old enough to get married and have lots of kiddies

grex9101;4880687

don't diss sprouts.sprouts are awesome :-D

i could eat a bowl of sprouts with butter salt and pepper on their own, but a lot of people hate them
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions