Found 30th Aug 2007
Right. I ordered Bioshock from there on Monday, but, they haven't charged me, yet anyway. I paid for via Solo (Direct Debit) and have recieved the game today..

If anyone has used these before do they usually charge late? I've checked my online banking and nothing has been charged to my account, yet.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
10 Comments

online banking is sometimes slow. it might not show up for a few days

Original Poster

ThePennyPincher

online banking is sometimes slow. it might not show up for a few days

ta.

whos your bank?

why are you worrying :-D if they send you a game and don't charge....

HAPPY DAYS!

Original Poster

hsbc,
ill check later on tonight/tomorrow morning

natwest online banking is very fast. i bought warhawk on the psn store and it is showing on my statment as soon as i confirmed the purchase.

Original Poster

I think its usually updated at night. My work wages at issued at 00:01. And HSBC didn't register it until the morning. We'll see what happens, thanks.

Original Poster

Charged me now. The thrill of getting a game for free was worth it for 5mins

ALICOM007

natwest online banking is very fast. i bought warhawk on the psn store … natwest online banking is very fast. i bought warhawk on the psn store and it is showing on my statment as soon as i confirmed the purchase.

My Natwest online is never like that - it's the next day at the earliest that any online purchases show up. :?

Original Poster

BristolDeal

My Natwest online is never like that - it's the next day at the earliest … My Natwest online is never like that - it's the next day at the earliest that any online purchases show up. :?

Yes, same with mine.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Analogue's Super Nt SNES Wants to Do What Nintendon't38
    2. Mercedes-Benz recalls 400,000 cars in UK over airbag fault87
    3. 02 priority22
    4. The HUKD Wuntu code sharing thread! (Three Mobile)89177

See more discussions