Groups

WTFs wrong with my k800i??

Im having trouble playing games on my SE k800i, when ever i try to play a game it says "Currently Unavailible" and when i try deleting it, it says "Operation Failed" there all saved onto my phone memory card, and there is no way to veiw them on my computer, it has happened to all my games on my memory card, and there is a / on the memory card and the key symbol at side (if you dont understand what i mean i can provide pics) Thnx for all your help, will rep for any help.

5 Comments

did you perhaps udate your firmware or something? i think the slash through the key means that the DRM thinks the games belong to a different phone. but if you can't find the files on the PC then maybe the memory card has somehow gotten corrupted

"Opersation Failed"
    "Currently Unavailible"

Youve got a fake phone...SE know how to spell! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

awoodhall2003;6273707

"Opersation Failed""Currently Unavailible"Youve got a fake phone...SE … "Opersation Failed""Currently Unavailible"Youve got a fake phone...SE know how to spell! :thumbsup:

It's not fake I've brought it from the carphone, the games used to work

Original Poster

bruffterman;6273648

did you perhaps udate your firmware or something? i think the slash … did you perhaps udate your firmware or something? i think the slash through the key means that the DRM thinks the games belong to a different phone. but if you can't find the files on the PC then maybe the memory card has somehow gotten corrupted

I've formated the card and there still the same, I think I need to factory reset or update the firmware thnx for ur help rep on it's way:thumbsup:

JaYy_dOg;6274101

It's not fake I've brought it from the carphone, the games used to work

sorry i was just messing around with your spelling mistakes

afraid i had a k800i but years ago so cant assist you, hope you get it working
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. BT deal13
      2. What will £250 get me second hand mobile67
      3. Should I buy brand new wd drive without warranty on ebay913
      4. Beer experts help required!34

See more discussions