[*]]Usage
[*]]Additional Information[/LIST]
Product Information

Country

GERMANY
Description

STORCK®.
NEW.
Chewy Toffees with a chocolate cream centre.
TRADITIONAL WERTHER'S QUALITY.
Werther's Original Butter Candies are deliciously smooth and creamy sweets. Named after the little village of Werther, where they were first created, they are made with care, expertise and know-how passed down through generations. Now enjoy all the taste of Werther's Original in NEW Werther's Original Chocolate Eclairs - a soft chewy toffee with a smooth chocolate cream filling.
STORCK® Part of Your World®.
]Go back to the product contents
Allergy Advice

Free From Gluten, May Contain Traces of Nuts, Suitable for Vegetarians
Ingredients

Chewy Toffees with a Chocolate Cream Filling (25%), Glucose Syrup, Chocolate Cream (Sugar, Cocoa Mass (5.4%), Vegetable Fat, Whole Milk Powder, Lactose, Butter Milk Powder, Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin, Flavouring), Sugar, Sweetened Condensed Skimmed Milk (10%), Vegetable Fat, Humectant: Sorbitol Syrup, Cream (2.9%), Whey Powder, Condensed Whey, Butter (1.9%), Salt, Cane Sugar Syrup, Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin, Flavouring
Nutrition

Typical Valuesper 100gEnergy1939kJ/462kcalProtein3.3gCarbohydrates67.9gof which sugars43.4gFat19.7gof which saturates7.3gFibre]Go back to the product contents
Storage

Store in a cool dry place.
Usage

Contains: milk, soya. Suitable for vegetarians. Gluten free.
May also contain traces of hazelnuts, almonds and other nuts.
Additional Information

]Go back to top

http://img.tesco.com/pi/xpi/1/4014400910421_200.jpg
Additional product information

Using product information

While every care has been taken to ensure this information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated and nutrition content may change. We would therefore recommend that you do not rely solely on this information and always check products labels.
Where further dietary information is important to you, for example because you have an allergy or specific dietary requirement, you should contact Tesco Customer Services if the product is Tesco branded or the product manufacturer if the product is not Tesco branded.
Nutritional and guideline daily amounts (GDA) information is based on the typical composition of the product. Guideline daily amounts are those for a typical adult (men and women).
GDA information for non Tesco products is calculated by Tesco based on information provided to Tesco. Tesco has no control over the recipe or nutritional content of such products and information on this site may differ from that given on the product label. We would therefore recommend that you do not rely solely on this information and always check products labels.
Although this information is regularly updated, Tesco are unable to accept liability for any incorrect information.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.

Tesco © Copyright 2008

]http://www.tesco.com/i/b/btnPrintPage.gif]http://www.tesco.com/i/b/btnClose.gif

They look quite nice, good on werthurs for being original with the naming:-D

testiclines flavour

??? Don't get it ???

Supermod

??????????????????

Supermod

twinks;2781769

glad it wasnt just me lol :roll:

Ever since he turned 18 I think he drinks heavily before posting!!

magicjay1986;2781785

Ever since he turned 18 I think he drinks heavily before posting!!

I thought he was only 16?:thinking:

seems fine to me, I like WERTHER's.

Original Poster

right...

the title of the item on tesco.com says:

"Werther's Test Lines 2007"

I dont get it

Banned

I would assume its goods they are trialing.

Might be wrong... but not sure the reason for the thread to ask that a few hours later!

Banned

This is what it say's on [url]www.tesco.com[/url]

The items below are only available for deliveries on or before 26 August 2008.

To take advantage of this offer, add 2 items (or multiples of 2) to your basket.

I guess they are testing to see, if cusomer's like them or not.

year old test lines I think was the point? 2007...

Banned

bazzaric;2782495

year old test lines I think was the point? 2007...

Oh right, note to Samuel, please be clearer when you post.

Thank's

Banned

very obscure

Original Poster

DLM;2782528

Oh right, note to Samuel, please be clearer when you post.Thank's

:thinking::thinking: :thinking:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Free Cineworld voucher11
    2. Wow apple you really are bad911
    3. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet2047
    4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4721607

See more discussions