Wuntu £3 cineworld

Found 20th Jan
Does anyone know if you can use the £3 cineworld code after Wednesday if you book online?

Thank you
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
17 Comments
I'm pretty sure you can :P
You can try it, and still not progress through the order, and still use the code to see if it works, but im sure it will.
Original Poster
arjanvirdi2 m ago

I'm pretty sure you can :PYou can try it, and still not progress through …I'm pretty sure you can :PYou can try it, and still not progress through the order, and still use the code to see if it works, but im sure it will.

Ye I’ll give it a try. I’ve heard people say they have done it before but the terms and conditions are worded a bit different this time I think. Thank you
They have in the past but not for long though, you can book for up coming films not released normally we did it a couple of months ago for the free ones though they don’t always show all times this early.. Next weeks films come out on Monday for some cinemas so you can book full schedules from then for the following week.
Original Poster
eslick5 m ago

They have in the past but not for long though, you can book for up coming …They have in the past but not for long though, you can book for up coming films not released normally we did it a couple of months ago for the free ones though they don’t always show all times this early.. Next weeks films come out on Monday for some cinemas so you can book full schedules from then for the following week.

That’s great thank you for the info. I’ll check on Monday what films are on for the following weekend and see if it lets me add the code
Lauraaa14 h, 9 m ago

That’s great thank you for the info. I’ll check on Monday what films are on …That’s great thank you for the info. I’ll check on Monday what films are on for the following weekend and see if it lets me add the code

I'm afraid you can't.
33106679-qdF43.jpg
arjanvirdi14 h, 23 m ago

I'm pretty sure you can :PYou can try it, and still not progress through …I'm pretty sure you can :PYou can try it, and still not progress through the order, and still use the code to see if it works, but im sure it will.

It won't work.
33106690-GWAjc.jpg
Suspended
AW007945 m ago

I'm afraid you can't. [Image]

Might as well not bother. The £3 code is just a token gesture
Gollywood19 m ago

Might as well not bother. The £3 code is just a token gesture

Still a good price.
AW00792 h, 14 m ago

It won't work. [Image]

Hmm, best thing to do would be to book now for after wednesday, as in most cinemas you can book 1 wk in advance.
arjanvirdi1 h, 9 m ago

Hmm, best thing to do would be to book now for after wednesday, as in most …Hmm, best thing to do would be to book now for after wednesday, as in most cinemas you can book 1 wk in advance.

But the code is for films up til Wednesday.
AW007945 m ago

But the code is for films up til Wednesday.

When i've tried, it still worked for films after wednesday. But maybe its just me?
arjanvirdi1 h, 40 m ago

When i've tried, it still worked for films after wednesday. But maybe its …When i've tried, it still worked for films after wednesday. But maybe its just me?

They've changed the t and c.
AW00791 h, 9 m ago

They've changed the t and c.

I just tried now to book for thurs, and it worked! I did it online.
Original Poster
Oh that’s good thank you I’ll see what films come out tomorrow and book one for Saturday
arjanvirdi13 h, 17 m ago

I just tried now to book for thurs, and it worked! I did it online.

I'm only quoting the t and c.
Original Poster
On all the film I select they only go up to Thursday
Lauraaa2 h, 28 m ago

On all the film I select they only go up to Thursday

yeah they will release the showtimes for saturday later today, i think the code will work as long you book it before wednesday
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions