Wuntu Codes

Found 23rd Jun
As a There customer I find it upsetting and in fact unfair that people are abusing the wuntu system.

Let's take today (23/06/18) wuntu sweet offer. I spotted in today deal on the HUKD app that people are claiming more than there fair share as they have more than one sim.

Many people like me are paying customers of three and I find it so unfair that deals like this suddenly sell out as greedy people have taken more than there fair share. I saw one person saying they've took 9 and others saying they've had more.

It gets worse that they are not even a three customer.

I love this community but when stuff like this happens it makes me feel really disappointed.
Community Updates
Misc
8 Comments
Ah well
Someone had posted about ordering 10 dominos pizza..just plain Greed, I say!
Seekers7 m ago

Someone had posted about ordering 10 dominos pizza..just plain Greed, I …Someone had posted about ordering 10 dominos pizza..just plain Greed, I say!

Agreed, even though their an unlimited amount of codes it's still greedy
could be worse you could be a three mobile broadband customer who gets sod all from them except the bill
It’s to make profit a lot of the time anyway , the codes are often sold on / given to friends family. Trust me on this one
'As a There customer'

what's there?
jase.22 h, 29 m ago

could be worse you could be a three mobile broadband customer who gets sod …could be worse you could be a three mobile broadband customer who gets sod all from them except the bill

Use the app in my sons iPad for the mobile broadband so can claim using that.. so can put the sim in a phone or an iPad and it should be fine to register and use.
Greed, I tell you, pure greed
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants