Wuntu deals are out, ( Rakuten freebie...)

7 Comments
Both the Bella italia and the las iguanas are not available in Birmingham this week - but that’s my closest one
I ended up deleting the app. None of them were local to me. I'll only install it again for free pizza.
robpw25 h, 24 m ago

Both the Bella italia and the las iguanas are not available in Birmingham …Both the Bella italia and the las iguanas are not available in Birmingham this week - but that’s my closest one

why not in brummie
jonmarz893 h, 42 m ago

why not in brummie

It’s in the terms and conditions I’m guessing it’s because the Christmas market is in town and they want to fleece people for as much money as they can
I'm confused. Wuntu used to come out on a Thursday, they changed to a Wednesday, yet this is posted on a Tuesday saying "it's out". I've just gone on there and start from the section page it appears to be the same offers from last week , 08/11.
Is op posting about that one, 6 days late or am I missing something?
Edited by: "mrty" 15th Nov 2017
mrty2 m ago

I'm confused. Wuntu used to come out on a Thursday, they changed to a …I'm confused. Wuntu used to come out on a Thursday, they changed to a Wednesday, yet this is posted on a Tuesday saying "it's out". I've just gone on there and start from the section page it appears to be the same offers from last week , 08/11. Is op posting about that one, 6 days late or am I missing something?

I only posted the terms and conditions for each deal. New offers usually appear at 8.31 every Wednesday.
Would love a Bella itallia £3 code if anyone has one?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants