Wuntu offer food vs normal

Found 15th Jun
Is it me or is the good that you get with a Wuntu offer sometimes inferior at restaurants to what you'd otherwise get? As in smaller portions.
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
I don’t know but I think you’re probably right as I find when I get the buy one get one free on pizzas they put less toppings on the pizzas. It’s not always the case but most of the time and I’m guessing the times when there isn’t less it’s probably because they are busy and just rushing to get them done.
I had a similar experience when using the gourmet society. Got buy one get one free on meals and both seemed to be slightly lower quality as in not as much care and attention so both were overcooked and had less on the plate. I guess it's not company policy but staff just decide not to give a damn as they know you got a good deal.
The cafe rouge wuntu burgers are pretty manky & the staff don’t much care when it’s less than £5, so it’s a double whammy of disappointment
sicklysweet45 m ago

The cafe rouge wuntu burgers are pretty manky & the staff don’t much care w …The cafe rouge wuntu burgers are pretty manky & the staff don’t much care when it’s less than £5, so it’s a double whammy of disappointment

Wholeheartedly agree with that. Their premium burger should cost £12 - the Wuntu one I was served looked and tasted mass produced cheapo.

By contrast the Las Iguanas burrito was terrific and the staff were great too
Edited by: "u664541" 15th Jun
I don't think so and that sounds illegal
Edited by: "Norseg" 17th Jun
sicklysweet15th Jun

The cafe rouge wuntu burgers are pretty manky & the staff don’t much care w …The cafe rouge wuntu burgers are pretty manky & the staff don’t much care when it’s less than £5, so it’s a double whammy of disappointment

Are you talking about the beef burger?their chicken burger was nice 2 out 3 times. The last time they overcooked the chicken breast which had been chopped in two...
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions