Wuntu offer tomorrow Amazon prime video and special treat

Found 13th Mar
Not sure what the treat is yet but the Amazon prime video probably work similar to Rakuten
Community Updates
Misc
14 Comments
Sorry, can you clarify what this deal entails please?
I would like to know what it is as well.
GibsonSt191 m ago

Sorry, can you clarify what this deal entails please?

Off to misc it goes.
I've moved this over to Misc @caverncity
Wuntu is the mobile app for discounts available to anyone with a Three mobile contract
Sounds good but i wonder what the treat is. Some freebies or a chocolate?
Hopefully the Amazon Prime Video is actually a offer and not just the regular free trial diguised as a new deal.. they've done that before
Edited by: "Norseg" 13th Mar
Norseg1 h, 1 m ago

Hopefully the Amazon Prime Video is actually a offer and not just the …Hopefully the Amazon Prime Video is actually a offer and not just the regular free trial diguised as a new deal.. they've done that before

If you look on the Wuntu Terms and Conditions page, it appears to be a free trial.
jackbremer1 h, 57 m ago

Wuntu is the mobile app for discounts available to anyone with a Three …Wuntu is the mobile app for discounts available to anyone with a Three mobile contract

Doesn't have to be a contract. Works with PAYG.
bfam3 m ago

and you dont have to be with 3 just as long as you have a spare 3 sim and unlocked phone when you join Wuntu, but thats all I am saying about that work around.
bfam10 m ago

caverncity7 m ago

and you dont have to be with 3 just as long as you have a spare 3 sim and …and you dont have to be with 3 just as long as you have a spare 3 sim and unlocked phone when you join Wuntu, but thats all I am saying about that work around.

Just get a fee data dim, need to follow instructions that come with the sim or the free activation won’t work.

three.co.uk/Fre…der
caverncity1 h, 53 m ago

and you dont have to be with 3 just as long as you have a spare 3 sim and …and you dont have to be with 3 just as long as you have a spare 3 sim and unlocked phone when you join Wuntu, but thats all I am saying about that work around.

It's not exactly a secret!
Familyguy198241 m ago

It's not exactly a secret!

Go way I'd never have realised
caverncity11 h, 16 m ago

Go way I'd never have realised

That's surprising seeing as it's posted on here nearly every week!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants