Expired

WUNTU OFFERS FOR THE UPCOMING WEEK

Found 5th Nov 2017Edited by:"Adhith"
Sneak-peek of the offers published on FB.
Going live from Wednesday (08.11)

m.facebook.com/wun…=48
Community Updates
7 Comments
The link takes you to a post from. Back in February
Looks like some good deals coming my way - will go bowling with the missus this weekend then.
Can't see bowling!

Here's the list...
Cineworld
La Tasca
Costa
BakedIn
Love Theatre
Keeome
Bella Italia
List shows in the app as well as soon as the offers are liveon some phones not all though.
deleted1431257
davewave4 h, 43 m ago

Can't see bowling!Here's the list... CineworldLa Tasca CostaBakedIn Love …Can't see bowling!Here's the list... CineworldLa Tasca CostaBakedIn Love TheatreKeeome Bella Italia

If Wuntu switched to Odeon codes I would be ecstatic, the Odeon in Birmingham City Center Five Ways (formerly an excellent AMC cinema about 5 years ago) is far superior to the Cineworld Broad Street (the only Cineworld in my area close enough to bother travelling to, for me it's either that or going the other way on the 900/X1/whatever it's called now bus to Resorts World near Birmingham Airport).
hass1237 h, 4 m ago

If Wuntu switched to Odeon codes I would be ecstatic, the Odeon in …If Wuntu switched to Odeon codes I would be ecstatic, the Odeon in Birmingham City Center Five Ways (formerly an excellent AMC cinema about 5 years ago) is far superior to the Cineworld Broad Street (the only Cineworld in my area close enough to bother travelling to, for me it's either that or going the other way on the 900/X1/whatever it's called now bus to Resorts World near Birmingham Airport).

If you live around Birmingham, touchwood (Solihull) is great
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants