Wwe

Found 25th May
Can anyone help?
I want to get surprise tickets to the live wwe event in November in Manchester.
theres two to pick from
1. Wwe raw
2. Wwe smack down live

can someone please advise advise what is the best to go see

thabks in advance
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
I would say Raw, as that is seen as the A show, wheras Smackdown is seen as the B show.

However, if the person you are getting the tickets for has a favourite wrestler, they will probably only be appearing on one of the shows, as the wrestlers either wrestle on Raw or Smackdown. So it might be worth getting the tickets for the show which their favourite wrestler appears on.
allsa00113 m ago

I would say Raw, as that is seen as the A show, wheras Smackdown is seen …I would say Raw, as that is seen as the A show, wheras Smackdown is seen as the B show.However, if the person you are getting the tickets for has a favourite wrestler, they will probably only be appearing on one of the shows, as the wrestlers either wrestle on Raw or Smackdown. So it might be worth getting the tickets for the show which their favourite wrestler appears on.

Amazing thank you! I think he prefers raw anyway, just wasn’t sure with smackdown saying live after it if this made it any different. Thank you
Smackdown!
I’d say go to NXT instead of Raw or Smackdown.
How much are the tickets ?? I'd love to see if wwe is real or fake.
Any links for details please?
deleted8996
Misslovely22 m ago

How much are the tickets ?? I'd love to see if wwe is real or fake. Any …How much are the tickets ?? I'd love to see if wwe is real or fake. Any links for details please?

It's fake. I saved you at least £50.
Misslovely30 m ago

How much are the tickets ?? I'd love to see if wwe is real or fake. Any …How much are the tickets ?? I'd love to see if wwe is real or fake. Any links for details please?

Your not being serious are you, it's fake as..
benrobertsno12 h, 53 m ago

Your not being serious are you, it's fake as..

Lol, that's the part what I need to see.
Kids think it's real then they play it so I have told my boys it's fake.
But I'd definitely love to take them
Misslovely7 h, 39 m ago

Lol, that's the part what I need to see. Kids think it's real then they …Lol, that's the part what I need to see. Kids think it's real then they play it so I have told my boys it's fake. But I'd definitely love to take them

It’s scripted, It’s pretend punches etc etc but there is force behind every clothesline and bump - call it fake that’s fine but I bet most people that say that wouldn’t last 5 seconds with Kalisto!! The clue is in the Title Haters World Wrestling Entertainment the last word being the clue - That’s a Spoler!
Misslovely11 h, 32 m ago

Lol, that's the part what I need to see. Kids think it's real then they …Lol, that's the part what I need to see. Kids think it's real then they play it so I have told my boys it's fake. But I'd definitely love to take them

It is a spectacular event in the flesh, your kids will love it, enjoy.
deleted8996
I like to watch it every now and then. But everyone who thinks it's real, really needs to give their head a wobble.

TNA dont count... it is fake but still painful and fun to watch. get good tickets to RAW and some cheap ones to SD live. also the live shows they do are good, they have more fun with it
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants